I just nodded and kept looking at what she is about to do or say.

She pulled out a remote and turned on her tv. It showed 4 pictures of beautifully made rooms.

''Which one would you feel relaxed in! Well it is not number 2 obviously since you are not talking to me so let's take that one away

''Which one would you feel relaxed in! Well it is not number 2 obviously since you are not talking to me so let's take that one away.''

''Number 4''

We got up and she opened a door that led us to room 1 and we continued opening doors till we got to the last one and it number 4''

We sat down and I saw the pool table and immediately wanted to play!

''What do you like to do when in your free time?'' She said breaking me from thinking.

''Sleep, eat and play pool'' I said in a duh tone. I mean who does not like to do that when they chilling? Food is life! Am I right or am I right people?

''Ok would you like to play?''

I got up and made my way to the pool table.

''Ok what is your fav snack?'' She said while we started playing.

''Snickers or Hot Cheetos''

'' I will make sure to have some for you next time. Did you sleep well last night?''

''Yes, but got a rough morning because of my mama'' I said mumbling the last part while putting the balls in the triangle.

''And why is that?''

''I was having a dream''

''Do you want to share what was it about?''

''Umm no, not right now at least''

''Well, what do you want me to do to make you share something?''

''How about this, if i share something you do too about your dream''

I started thinking about it and I said ''ok coo''

''Ok well, I am going through a divorce right now. I really love him still and we have a daughter together''

'' I hope you become a happy family once again'' I said

''Yeah...'' She said exhaling

''Well, this morning I woke up to my mom throwing a whole bucket of water on me, an-'' I was cut by noticing a tattoo on her left finger by I couldn't see what it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time guys!...

What do you guys think so far?
Is Jay having the same wet dreams as Bey?
Will Doctor Imani ever let go of her husband?
[Btw, I only post when I feel like it! So sorry...]