I chose my outfit and looked my self in the mirror, ok you got this Bey! Come on let's go! I said to myself.

I came out the door and saw my mom sitting on the couch talking with someone.

''Ok we will be there. Thank you...''
I couldn't focus on the rest of the conversation since she was wearing all black and that was not good!

''I couldn't focus on the rest of the conversation since she was wearing all black and that was not good!

''BEYONCE LETS GO''

I hurried down the steps while almost busting my ass off.

We drove in my mama's car.

 It only took us 20 minutes to make it

It only took us 20 minutes to make it. The closer we got, the more nervous I get.

After waiting for 10 minutes, our names were being called. ''Knowledge'' We stood up and we were both frowning.

''It's Knowles'' my mama corrected her.

The receptionist frowned and I just raised my eyebrow. She smiled right back at me. I don't play when it comes to my mama, my family, and of course myself.

''Hello Doctor Imani'' My mom said

''Hello there. It is nice meeting you two'' The beautiful doctor said while extending her hand for us to shake.

My mama shook it, and I just stared at it. She cleared her throat and sat back down. Me and my mama did the same thing.

''Ok how can I help you Miss Knowles?''

''Not me, it is actually my daughter over here''

''Hello Miss...''

''Beyonce'' I said without any expression and while looking anywhere but her eyes.

''Miss Knowles, I would ask for you to step out please. I would like to talk to my patient alone, thank you''

''Of course, I will be waiting outside Beyoncé'' My mama said while getting up and shaking her hand.

''How about we start this over Miss Beyonce?''

''...''

''I will give you the choice to make between 4 rooms to talk okay?''