Chapter 1: The devils meet the Wardens.

Y/n P.O.V.

Me: *kneeling in front of Michael* My Lord, what do you wish of me.

Michael: *smiles* My friend, there has been rumours saying that Kokabiel is hiding in a small town called Kouh in Japan. Find him and bring him to Justice.

Me: Of course. *stands up and prepares to leave*

Michael: Oh and one more thing.

Me: *turns and looks at Michael* Yes.

Michael: The area of Kouh is controlled by devils. We also sent two exorcists as well.

Me: *grits teeth* It shouldn't be a problem My Lord. *bows and exists*

Time skip to Kouh.

Right now I was in a hooded cloak walking towards the meeting place where the exorcists are to meet the devils.

I walked into what I presumed to place of meeting. As I was walking into the building I heard shouting. As I made my way upstairs to the door where the shouting was I knocked.

Knock.

???: Come in.

As I entered all the people present were confused.

Me: *points to the two cloaked exorcists* You two out.

Exorcist 1: *angry* Who are you to demand me, your nothing but a Devil.

Me: *moves my hand from my cloak to pull down my hood*

Both the exorcists notice my armour.

Exorcists: *kneels in fear* Sorry My Lord.

Me: *talks to the two exorcists* Be thankful I don't kill you where you kneel.

Exorcist 2: What do you mean My Lord.

Me: *points to the blonde girl* You were planning to kill an innocent girl.

Exorcist 1: But My Lord she helped a Devil-

Me: God forgave her.

Blonde girl: *tears in her eyes* What, you mean God forgave me, when did he?

Me: *nods* A long time ago.

As this was going on the door opened.

Me: *turns around to see a blonde boy* Who are you.

Blonde boy: Your superior.

Me: *laughs* Strange, I didn't know I was talking to myself.

Blonde boy: *grits teeth and yells* I challenge you!!