Chapter 13: Acceptance

Începe de la început

'I am sorry that I lied to you about not being your Hunnie again. I have always loved you, I have always been your Hunnie just I was wearing a mask.' Sehun thought as he continued to drive again.

He stopped in front of the beach and you got out. Thankfully, there was no one in the beach. Only some musicians playing some musics while enjoying themselves.

You walked side by side with Sehun. He sat down on the sand, inches away from the water causing you to do the same.

You spreaded your legs, just like Sehun.
Suddenly, the musicians started to sing 'Rewrite the stars' by Anne Marie and James Arthur as the Sun was setting down slowly.

You know I want you, it's not a secret I try to hide.

You know you want me. So, don't keep saying our hands are tied.

You claim it's not in the cards but faith is pullingbyou miles away, and out of reach from me, but you're hearing my heart so who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny?

What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine.

Sehun slowly reached your hand and held them. You looked at him with wide eyes and he was looking at the Sun while smiling.

Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find.

You intertwined your fingers with him and smiled. You know what you are doing is not right but your heart is saying that it is right.

It's up to you and it's up to me. No one could say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours, tonight.

You smiled at the lyrics and so as Sehun. And suddenly, a girl started singing.

You think it's easy? You think I don't wanna run to you? But there are mountains, and there are doors that we can't walk through.

These lyrics hit you hard. It was just like the situation you are in now.

I know you're wondering why because we're able to be just you and me within these walls but when we go outside you're gonna see that it was hopeless after all.

No one can rewrite the stars, how can you say you'd be mine? Everything keeps us apart and I'm not the one you were meant to find.

It's not up to you, it's not up to me when everyone tells us what we can be. And how can we rewrite the stars, say that the world could be ours, tonight?

You took your hand back and it shocked him. You don't want to fall in his trap. You know that it is impossible for the both of you to be together.

All I want is to fly with you, all I want is to fall with you. So just give me all of you.
It feels impossible, is it impossible, say that is possible~

Sehun held your hand, again.

"Don't ever let go of me like this. Even if you do, I will make sure to make you mine again."

And how do we rewrite the stars? Say you were amde to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart, cause you are the one I was meant to find.
It's up to you and it's up to me, no one could say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Changing the world to be ours.

You know I want you, it's not a secret I try to hide. But I can't have you, we're bound to break and my hands are tied.

They finished singing but you were still looking at Sehun, still shocked at his words. Your heart started to beat faster.

{Please play 'Starlight' by Suho, which an OST of Suho's first drama 'Star of the Universe'/ 'The Universe's Star'. It is given in the multimedia~}

"Don't ever let go of me, Oh Jaeyoung.  Don't go to other men cause you are only mine." Are you hearing things right? This cannot be Sehun. Why is he saying this to you? Why now? Why after hurting you? Why after breaking your already broken heart? Why after making it obvious that he hates you? Why after breaking all your hopes?

You know that he is upto something. It is unbelieveable, it really is. After what he did to you and said to you, no matter how much you try, you cannot believe what he is saying.

Maybe it is a greater plan of making you suffer, cause Sehun only thinks of the way to make you suffer but Hunnie only thinks of how to protect you, and it is almost impossible that Sehun will be the old Hunnie again.

You said nothing, you just looked away. You tried to take your hand back but he held it tighter.

"Let's get back home. I am tired." You forcefully took your hand back and walked towards the car. You don't want to be feeling like this anymore.

Sehun just sighed and followed you. You sat in the car and Sehun started to drive.

He was sad that you did not respond to anything he said. Did you really start hating him now?

When he was at the house, he saw that you were already sleeping. He just gave  a sad smile.

He carried you to your room and laid you on the bed. He covered your body with a blanket.

He sat on the bed and removed the hair which was coming in your way. He held your hand.

"I told you that even if you let go, I will be the one to hold you again." He smiled.

"I know that I have hurt you a lot and I will make it up to you now."

He kissed your forehead.

"I love you. You will always be mine, it is my promise to you."

But there is a saying that some promises are bound to be broken.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

05.07.19

Word count: 1656

I have updated after a long time, but anyways, enjoy.

Do comment about how this chapter was.

Bba-bba!

-Authornim.