Horny MC

Requested by: @kyokii_cos

-

[Modern AU]

-

You were in your room watching some random videos on your computer, while Asra was showering. The thought of Asra showering makes you wanna feel him,
Imagining his body against the door way after his shower. Water dripping against his body, down his abs. And who knows what else is dripping down.

You were so lost in your thoughts, you didn't realize blood was dripping down your nose. Asra with revealing clothes came in with wide eyes, covering nose and greeting him.

"U-Uhm..Hey?" You laughed a little, while Asra made his way to you grabbing some tissues that were near the bathroom. And wiped your nose for you.

"Uh Thanks.." He smiled, and slowly closed your laptop. Taking it away from you.

"and Explain why do you have a nosebleed?" Widening your eyes, you looked away awkwardly laughing to yourself.

"It's nothing promise!" Just by looking at him with his revealing clothes makes you wanna grind against him, Not noticing you were already wet Asra began to crawl on top of you.

Blushing madly" W-What are you doing?" You softly said, Guess he can read your mind. He slowly grinds himself against your body, covering your mouth not letting any moans come out.

"Are you already wet love?~" Widening your eyes again, he took your hands that were covering your mouth. And wrapped them on his neck.

Taking off his pants and yours, You both were only left with your underwears. Looking at his size you can already that he was hard, Grind his dick against your womanhood made you moan softly. Heavy breathing and groans were only heard in the room. He slowly started to remove your panties whispering in your ear saying "Shall I continue giving you pleasure?~"

-
ʙᴏɴᴜs

Requested by: BrookieKookieKooks
(Thank you, I love t h i s r e q u e s t)

Randomly going to a mall, Asra decided to buy some Crocs. People in mall looked at both of you like you were some possessed kids that just want to buy som Crocs. Arriving to the store, Asra picked out some Crocs that can light up, With the Crocs costing 105 bucks. Asra didn't care, As along as he has his croCS!. Giving the cashier the exact amount, You both walked home with a bag which contains his croCS.

Arriving home, Asra couldn't wait to try it out. Putting it on a slamming the door, and going outside. He started to stomped his croCS everywhere while the croc' light started to glimmer all over the place.

-
ᵒᵐᵍ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ