This is it.

i'm so sorry guys.

I feel i've let you all down so much.

Basically, this is goodbye.

I'm done with the world now. And it's done with me too.

See, I wrote this book to help me face the world, but now it's time to say goodbye,

I hope this book has helped you out a lot, it helped me too, but it's much more than words that can help me now.

I think it's only fair to explain why I am leaving, so this is a few facts about who I was and my struggle.

I'm so sorry :/

1) I am depressed.

2) I'm 14 years old and live in the Uk.

3) I first knew I was super sad in year four or five maybe (8 years old) and from there it was a downwards spiral.

4) Poetry kept me alive this long I personally think. Without it, I would of been dead time ago.

5) I opened up. A lot. About my family, my old life, my friends. I was getting help, but they stopped giving me help.

6) I started cutting in year eight and I became physically addicted. 

7) To stop me from being so sad, I took up other addictions. Pot, smoking, drinking. I'd never recommend them, they were such low downfalls, I ended up trying to take my life after every hit.

8) I've took over 20/30 suicide attempts and none worked.

9) I am so thankful for all my support you all given me. And if everything doesn't go according to plan, I hope to be back on soon.

10) I love you all.

I felt I needed to tell you all this because so many of yous messaged me telling me that I was an inspiration. But i'm not. I'm a girl who is taking her own life. I am a girl who turned to addictions although I told everyone not to do it. I'm the girl who stopped everything (Addictions) yet still felt as low as hell. I'm the girl who used to cut every time I wrote a chapter.

Is this really the life I want anymore.

I don't think I can.

So goodbye for now, and I love you all so much. You mean the world to me, and I hope I helped you through.

Stay strong, for me. And if you ever want to say hi to me, my name's Chloe, but you can call me chlo <3

Say hi in your dreams, yeah?

Lots of love - I_cut_to_live