Just a thought. . . .

Hey guys. I've just realized that this book has become SUPER popular and I love all your votes and comments that you give me. I also love to help you all. I might be young, but I know a lot in how people act and think. 

Every day I get messages from people all around the world asking about me. It's hard to tell people a lot of the things that go wrong in my life, so I try to tell them the things that go right.

So. . . . To try and prove a point to myself and all my lovely readers that you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to, I'm thinking about doing a video. I won't tell you about why I'm depressed or anything, I'm going to do all the happy things in my life. I'm going to call them my 'Little Facts about the Little World'. Basically, in this video it's going to be me just being me. You'll learn facts about me, my ambitions and a little (but a right little) about what I deal with every day. Some may not like it, but I think it's about time you know about this depressed teenager hiding behind her computer screen.

Anything you would like me to add just comment below. I don't mind criticism, but just bear in mind I'm not doing this to become more popular or anything along them lines, I'm doing it for the fact that you need to know who I am.

Also doing a shout out corner. Anyone you think needs to know how perfect or beautiful they are just comment there names below. Add a personal message to them maybe.

Thankyou so much for reading, the video will be put up within the next week on another chapter of this book. Lul, tar.

Yours truly, Chlo.