Skylas life

💗Skylas 👑POV (that's her in the pics)

That pathetic Twinkle Stars really thinks I'm her friend?

Ha! Don't make me laugh. I really don't like her. Does she think I care if her mom is the princess of friendship?

My mother is the stinkin princess of love and unity. She rules a whole empire!

Her pathetic father Flash Sentry is just a pewny little guard. My dad has the power to crush his carrer.

Anyways, my friend is coming over so we can discuss our plans of how to crush ponies dreams.

"Princess Skyla, your visitor awaits." My personal guard tells me.

"Thanks."

"Hey girlll how are you?" My friend Diamond Delight said.

"Um fine? Listen we need to talk about our plan k?"

"Yay! Cause I was really looking forward to it for a like, really long time."

"Can't she see she should back off? I'm the most gorgeous princess there is!" I say with pleasure.

"Actually I prefer princess Luna...." Diamond Delights said which is getting on my nerves.

"You know what? WHY NOT YOU GO AND BE PFF'S WITH PRINCESS LUNA THEN HUH?" I yell at her.

Diamond starts crying out of the room. That's what that little baby deserves. She should be grateful she could even step her hooves into the Crystal Castle. Only important ponies are allowed inside.

Hey guys thx soooo much if your reading. Click on the video and it tells you what luna does in the night. It's sooo funny :) plz follow, like, and comment! Byeee!

~Lunalover1234