30.06.19

See you every day at school.

Every day, you look polite, like a boy who does nothing wrong.

Every weekend you are drunk with your friends.

We are talking sometimes. And when we are talking it's like we know what's goin' on but we don't want it to be like this

So why does it have to be like this A.? We both know we could change this. We said we wanted to stay friends.But is that really like friends.

Every time you touch me, it feels like many small electric shocks are racing through my body.

The way you look at me is just confusing. There is so much love in your eyes but also remorse?

Whenever we say goodbye, you want to hug me but you never do.I feel your urge to be close to me. It's not hard to see that you love me.

Nethertheless, you are hiding your feelings, as if you don't want anyone to know that you like me.

Am I so terrible that you don't even want to admit liking me?

The twenty-second of June has been the best and the worst day in my whole life.

I mean at 3 AM you said you would love me and then at 12 AM you said you wouldn't love me the way I love you.

And now I'm sitting in my Room and talking to you and one of your friends on discord and we are acting like nothing happend last week.

Please tell me the truth! Do you love me? Don't say no because I know it's a lie.

In love N.