Chapter 1: Pancake Trouble

Niksput tapped on his phone, putting his feet on the table and slouching in his chair as Rokit was making breakfast. Nurp-Naut played with his toy ship-space he got from Rokit to calm him down. Niksput groaned "when are you almost done, Rokit?"

Rokit hummed a catchy tone then turned to Niksput. "Baking takes time, can't rush a baker!" Rokit turned back to the pan and flipped the pancakes.
Niksput boredly stared up at the stars he put his phone away then got off his chair. "I'll be off, get me once you're done baking" he started up his rocket boots then flied off to who knows what.
Naut stared at Rokit. "I'm getting very inpatient.."
"Me want pancakes, me want pancakes!" Nurp banged his fork and fist on the table.
Rokit took a deep sighed then angerly stared at them. "Be patient for once!"
Nurp threw his fork at Rokit which hit is glass dome, it made a small crack then Rokit spun around, glaring at them.

"No throwing things at the baker! Goddamn you guys are annoying today!" Rokit cursed at them then rubbed his head, hoping the crack doesn't get bigger.
Nurp-Naut stuck his tongue out then crossed his arms, pouting.

------------------------------------------

Niksput was at Mixel Planet, just flying around. He wasn't going to stay on the moon, waiting for Rokit to take forever to finish baking those pancakes. "I'll just go order some myself.." He spotted a nearby breakfast store. He landed then walked towards the store, he opened the door and saw a huge line.
His jaw dropped. "What the hell?! Why are their so many mixels in one place!?" He groaned.
He looked around to make sure nobody was looking, he secretly tried to cut the line. A mixel who was in front of him was now behind him saw him cutting. "Hey, you can't cut the line, buddy!" The random mixel said.
Niksput turned around with a bored expression. "What are you like 5 years old?" He mocked.

The mixel snarled. "No! I'm 20! And i've been waiting in this line for hours! And i'm not letting some stupid, 'who thinks he's tough', mixel to cut in front of me!" He bared his fangs.
Niksput stared at him with a calm expression then slowly smirked. "So you don't think i'm tough?" He cracked his knuckles.
The mixel stood his ground, glaring down at the mixel. "That's exactly what i'm saying!"

The mixels in the line all separated to give the big mixel and Niksput some room to 'fight'. The mixels sitting down at their tables also watched. "You, me. Arm wrestle, winner gets to cut the line" the big guy said.
Niksput noded as he was strangely calm by this. One of the employees moved a small table for them to arm wrestle. Niksput set his Left arm on the table then the random mixel set his right arm on the table then him and Niksput began to grab eachothers hands.

The employee blew a whistle then they pushed eachothers hands, trying to make one of their hands touch the table first. A short mixel that was apparently the big mixels buddy was helping him win. Out of nowhere the short mixel was underneath the table then kicked Niksputs leg. Niksput almost was about to grab his leg with his left arm but continued to do it, glaring at the big mixel.

Niksput was almost pushing his opponent's hand down until the short mixel tackled Niksput's chair which caused him to fall. The mixel cheered. "I won! In your face, alien!" He high-fived his buddy.
Niksput growled as he had enough then pulled out a revolver.
The mixels stared at it in curious gazes and where all cautious.
"What the hell is that thing?" The big mixel sneered, not seeming scared.
"Humans call this a revolver, so this is a gun, i'll be using this to shoot you" he said with that same calm expression and voice.
He laughed. "That thing probably can't even do much-" his sentence ended as Niksput shot him, right in his big Cyclops eye. Blood began to leak from his eye. Luckily he wasn't dead, just fainted.
Niksput put his gun away. "Anyone else wanna be like him?" He turned to the crowd. All the mixels ran/ Flied off.
He looked down at the mixel then smirked. "That's what ya get you cheating son of a bitch" he spat.
The short mixel dragged his body out of the store.

The mixel at the counter trembled as Niksput walked up to him. "I'll give you your food for free if you don't kill me..!"
"Deal" Niksput replied.

At mixel moon~

Rokit was finally done baking, he had flour everywhere on his face. Nurp-Naut saw his face then snickered.
"You look like a snow mixel!" He burst out laughing.
Rokit slammed the plate of pancakes on the table. "Eat up, asshole!!" He walked back over to the moon crater to clean up the flour.
Nurp-Naut stared at the plate of pancakes, they were all burnt so he threw them on the ground. Rokit heard the crash then ran over to the table. "NURP-NAUT, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" He yelled.
Nurp-Naut shrugged. "You expect me to eat burnt pancakes? I could have died!" Naut replied while Nurp crossed his arms, not facing Rokit.

Rokit clinched his fists as he felt like punching the little brat. "Why you little-" he stopped as he heard his leaders voice. He turned his head around to see Niksput with a bag of pancakes. "So, whose hungry?"
Nurp-Naut waved his hand in the air as he was starving. Rokit cleaned up the mess Nurp-Naut made. "I got breakfast here! Well.. It use to been breakfast.." He threw the plate of pancakes away.
"No offense Rokit, but your baking needs a little more work, stick too cooking.
Rokit mumbled angerly then sat down at the table.

Niksput gave them their pancakes then began to eat.
"How'd you even get these pancakes?" Naut questioned.
"Oh, i had to arm wrestle with some douchebag. His midget friend helped him cheat so i pulled out my trusty gun and BAM right in his stupid ass eye!"
Nurp-Naut both gasped. "A-are they dead?" Naut stuttered.
"Sadly no, he just fainted. I saw him get dragged out by his friend. Although, i do have a feeling he might has lost his eye sight" he shrugged, he then continued to eat.
Nurp-Naut stared at his pancakes then pushed the plate away, not hungry anymore. "I think i'll be going to my room now.." He flied away to the house.

Rokit watched Nurp-Naut leave then looked back at Niksput. "Was it really necessary to shoot the mixels eye?"
Niksput noded. "Of course! Let's be honest here, you would have done the same"
Rokit shrugged. "Can't lie to ya, i would do the same thing.."

Niksput finished his pancakes then showed his revolver. "You remember that time we went to Planet Earth, and i stole that cops gun? Good times.." He rested his chin on the table, looking at his gun in front of him.
rokit sipped his coffee. "Oh yea, i remember. Man that cop was angry.. He nearly sent those vicious dogs to kill us"
Niksput laughed. "Stupid dogs, we sure did surprised them when we flied out of there!"

Niksput and Rokit both laughed then high-fived eachother. "Good times..." Niksput thought about that crazy adventure. "Welp, i'm off to go hang with Flamzer"

Rokit waved bye then frozed. "Wait... I have to watch over Nurp-Naut don't i?!"
Niksput noded. "Yep! Later!" He quickly flied away, leaving Rokit all alone.
"Grr... NIKSPUUUUUT!!" he yelled his name then Niksput laughed.