When they returned to Lucis after escaping Gralea all those years ago, she completely forgot to fulfill her promise—to make Prompto another chocobo charm. She rasped her fingers against the wooden surface, pressing her fist into the side of her cheek as her elbow rested on the table. "Where to start..." The bathroom door flew open and she promptly hid the metal paneling in her pocket. She offered the blonde an innocent smile as she watched him dry his hair with a towel. "Hey, Prom. You almost ready to go?"

Prompto nodded with a slightly curious expression. "You always smell like vanilla and mint. What's the deal with that? I've never seen you take a shower."

"Well," she crossed her legs underneath the table. "Each Horseman has a distinct pheromone. While humans may smell vanilla and mint, monsters and daemons smell a threatening scent. But we do still take normal showers, Prom. Just because you haven't seen me take one doesn't mean I don't take them."

"Man," he sighed, tossing the towel on the counter. "Five years later and I'm still learning new things about the Four Horsemen."

"What's the fun in learning things all at once?" (Y/n) shrugged.

"That'd be information overload."

Famine stood up and crossed her arms behind her back. "Enough about me. Grab your camera and let's go! We've got places to be." Prompto nodded with a wide smile and snatched up his camera.

The couple left the caravan and walked a little ways down the road from Meldacio HQ. (Y/n) summoned Limos, who trotted around them with joyous neighs. The girl placed her hand on her steed's neck and petted her gently. "Ready to head home? We've gotta show Prompto the most beautiful places the Inner Sanctum has to offer within a week. You think we could do that?" Limos neighed, bobbing her head up and down. The Horseman smiled and kissed the horse's muzzle. "We're counting on you, Li-Li."

Prompto and (Y/n) mounted Limos and took off down the dark road. They watched the numerous of daemons avoid them as if they were carrying a deadly plague. The horse carried them all the way to the Duscae region to the Alstor Slough where the portal to the Inner Sanctum was located. As they ran across the vacant wetlands, the dimensional portal cane into view. Limos charged full-steam ahead and passed through it.

Safely on the other side, Prompto was forced to squint as a bright but warm light blinded him. "What is that?"

"Technically it's the sun. The Inner Sanctum experiences normal day and night cycles, but our sun is different from your dimension's," (Y/n) replied as Limos switched gaits to a gentle, slow trot. "You could say its more of a burning orb of mana, but it gives off the same warmth and light as the sun."

Prompto welcomes the rays of light against his skin. It's been five years since they'd seen the sun on Eos and he was overjoyed to feel the familiar warmth. He glanced around their surroundings and took pictures of the flora all around them as they rode through a forest.

Once exiting the forest, they crossed plains of grass and beautiful flowers. In the distance, the photographer spotted a grand stature.