Chapter 3 | Why is it Always Buses?

Peter was yanked back down in his seat by Ned.

  "I know you are sick of the nickname, but you can't leap out because of it."

"No matter if you can survive it," Lila snorted.

Peter rolled his eyes, and sat down in a huff.

"Now class, we need to go over a few rules," their teacher, Mrs Gia, said. "One, no touching any equipment. This was implemented by Tony Stark himself when one too many labs exploded. Two, no bothering any of the Avengers. It will be unlikely we will actually see any Avengers, but as a general rule of thumb: if they don't speak to you, don't speak to them. If they do speak to you, don't keep them for long. Three, everything in rule two also applies to the younger members. They are Avengers in training, so don't bother them or bother them for too long-"

Snap!

"Great going, Loki."

"Well excuse me, I was dead for five years!"

The younger version of Loki stood there along with the African American teenager of Prodigy.

And Whiplash-

"OH COME ON! WHY IS IT ALWAYS A BUS!" A student shouted.

Loki glanced at the student, not noticing the whip that came his way. Prodigy quickly caught it with his fist, successfully throwing her to the back end of the bus. Whiplash snarled at them, and glanced around the bus only to freeze upon seeing Lila.

Lila quickly threw her hood over her head and mumbled, "Hey Sasha."

Whiplash snarled and looked like she was going to leap before a shadow pushed her out of the back of the bus.

Prodigy cleared his throat, "Sorry about that."

Prodigy leaped after Loki, who was currently a wolf, and left them to their business.

"-Alrighty then. Rule number four-"

"Wait, how does Lila know Whiplash?"

Lila shifted under the gaze of her classmates, "We were friends... as civilians."

Peter gulped, the only people who knew the truth were the Young Avengers, him, MJ & Ned, and the Avengers.

Lila wasn't proud of what she had done, but she had done it.

"-RULE NUMBER FOUR-"

Peter blocked out his teacher.

=====================

  Peter was launched back awake by a scream.

  "WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!"

  Peter stared at the moving road below him, then looked into the bus to see his teacher looked like she was about to faint and his classmates just stared at him in amazement and horror.

  He looked up to see a long white string of web and a dark grey spider mask.

  Dammit Wolf.

  "Well, well, well, I feel like washing a spider out."

  This was going to be a pain to explain.

  How else would you explain the fact that your clone decided that dangling you on the backside of the bus over the road is just venomous playing around and not a threat to an underage human life.

  "Wolf," Peter hissed, "Put me down."

  "Why Penis Parker?" Wolf asked loudly.

  "Hey! THAT IS MY INSULT!" The voice of Flash exclaimed, and how dear Thor he is walking towards them.

  'Frick my life,' Peter thought to himself, 'I mean I love my life, but frick my life.'

"And who is this Penis?"

"My dysphoria is screaming right now," Peter drawled.

"I am Flash Thompson," Flash introduced, "And you are not allowed to use my punching bag!"

  Wolf hung his head down, "Peter's bully." He then stuck out his hand, "I am Wolf."

'No. No. No. Don't you DARE become friends.'

Wolf then slid into the bus and shot his webs to Peter's teacher and bus driver and sent them out of the back. Peter grabbed on to the edge from where he was dropped, only to duck down when the authority figures where thrown out the door and Wolf leaped out to tie them to the top of the bridge.

  "Who is driving the bus?" Peter shouted at his classmates.

  A hand went out from the seat and waved.

  "Peter, I am sure you met Eddie Brock."

  Peter's eye twitched, "What do you want Wolf?"

  "Well!" Wolf picked up the clipboard and put on the whistle, "Professor Wolf has hacked your school trip." Wolf gave a predatory smile towards Peter, "Now Peter, be the angel boy we all know you to be and not tell your dad."

  Peter gritted his teeth, "Right, Wolf."

  "Good! Now who wants to hear about the time Peter blew up the coffee machine?"

  Peter groaned, and noticed Lila Barton seemed to be much more alert.

  They both had the same thing in mind.

  Pepper was going to have their hide.

=================

I wonder what happens when Wolf sneaks them past security-
Sorry this was short, but I wanted to bring this in as soon as possible and it kind of seemed obvious to me that the bus ride would be the shortest chapter.
But I hoped you enjoy it never the less.