Chapter 13: Camping

*The Next Day*

Celosia POV

"Wake Up bro! You have camping today and your boyfriend is waiting for you outside and it's 6 o'clock your camping at 7" I say trying to wake Jeremy up, he finally woke up "SIS!!" he blushed "Mom and dad might hear you!". Suddenly our parents came in our room "Might hear as what? That your gay and you have a boyfriend?" "MOM WHO TOLD YOU THAT!"Jeremy blushed with embarassment "Celosia"mom smiled "SIS!?!?" he screamed at me and I just laughed "She told me that you're gay when she was about to go to Qatar and it's okay"

*Flashback*

Mom: Bye honey, have a safe trip!

Celosia: Thanks mom... Hey mom I got to tell you something but tell Jeremy I told you this.

Mom: Sure

Celosia: Mom, Jeremy's gay.

Mom: Don't worry Celosia, I still love him. Bye Celosia! Love you and have a safe trip.

Celosia: Bye Mom, thanks and love you too*Went to the plane and flew off*

*Flashback Ends*

"Jeremy, it's alright to be gay. Love you and seriously your boyfriend is waiting for you outside" Mom said to my brother "Ok, let me first have a bath and I'll be on my way" and with that said Jeremy took a bath, change clothes, got his things and went to school "Bye guys love you!" "Bye Jeremy love you too" we all said in unison. With that said Jeremy walks towards David, they hugged and we got thrilled but as they were about to  leave, I saw a hand waving them goodbye "Hmmm, I wonder who might that be" I thought to myself "They're so cute together" Mom said "Yeah" Dad said "I totally agree with you guys, especially me and David's stepbr-" I cut myself off because I'm about to say that I love Joaquin "Celosia~" Mom said teasingly "Okay fine, I love David's stepbrother, Joaquin....I heard that he told David that he loves me, well more like having a crush on me"

???: So you love me back?

Mom&Dad: Is that Joaquin, Celosia?

Celosia: *Blushes* MOM!!!

Mom: Sorry honey

Celosia: Yes mom, he is David's stepbrother, Joaquin.

Joaquin: Good Morning Mrs. Anderson. Celosia. you still haven't answered my question, do you lo-

Celosia: *Hugged Joaquin* Yes I do. Do you love me?

Joaquin: Of course I do*Hugged back*. Okay I better go home, I just accompanied David to see you brother.

Celosia&Mom: Bye David! Be safe!

Celosia: Love you Joaquin!!

Joaquin: *Blushes* Love you too Celosia!

Jeremy POV

"Hey Jerry, I got ourselves a big tent so we can both share it" David said "Wow Davey, thanks! Love you!" I say as I gave him a quick kiss on his cheeks "Baby~Stop! You're making me blush" he said and he blushed. We continued walking and eventually we have finally arrived at the school and everyone is waiting for Ma'am Johannah at the gym "Cool, it's 6:45am we just have enough time to have a quick breakfast" I said and we head to the canteen, ate our breakfast, paid our breakfast and headed back to the gym.

Ma'am: Are you ready class?

Class: Yes Ma'am!!!

Ma'am: Do you guys have your tents?

Class: Yes Ma'am!!

David: Ma'am Jeremy don't have a tent. Can we share tents?

Ma'am: Sure! But is that alright with you two?

David&Jeremy: Of course!

Ma'am: Okay. Come on guys!! Let's go camping!!

We all followed Ma'am Johannah, they set up our tents, well more they like set up their tents, because me and David are sharing. "Hey babe, can you help me with our tent?" David asked "Sure Davey" I answered back "Jerry, stop~ you're making me blush again" he said to me and I hugged him "Okay"

With that said I helped him set up our tent and after we're finished James are coming towards us "Hey Jeremy & David" "Hi James!" we both said, we looked at each other and blushed "Hey remember when Jade greeted you both? Jeremy you went back to your seat right after he greeted you, and I was wondering if something was wrong"

David: There was... He thought me and my step brother are...you know...together

Jeremy: It's true, but we're cool now. Oh and James I already told Jade about that, he didn't tell it to you?

James: Sadly. Yes but since you already told me, it's fine now.

Ma'am: Alright class! Let's have attendance and we'll have a 30 minutes break.

We all took attendance, no one's missing and we all took a 30 minutes nap, but as I started to sleep David kissed me on the lips and I kissed back "Love you Jerry" "Love you too David"
and we all slept.

*30 minutes later*

We all woke up, starts fishing, near the campsite, for our breakfast, we ate, and explored the forest. A few minutes have past we went back to the campsite, we just hang out with the gang of course and it's already noon. Ma'am Johannah called us to have lunch, we ate and went to David's tent and we started to talk again.