"What's with you this morning?"

Lisa sounded like she just opened a door of hell for any child on this world; mother's nag.

"I'm sleepy..."

"So you are going on tantrum just because you are sleepy?"

"Yes" He answered as he brought his head up, looking at his mother.

"You know," Lisa formed a small smile. "You are really like your mommy" She looked down, searching for his eyes that were also identical to her wife's.

"Mama?"

"Yeah?"

"What is tantrum?"

Lisa rolled her eyes, taking them back to the front. "Are you serious, bud?" She started to complain. "Are you really cutting off my mood?"

The little boy chuckled as he jumped when he could sense his mother was being playful. He was actually scared previously that Lisa would get mad because he didn't greet Mr. Clavette.

Lisa in the other hand, she would talk to her son like he wasn't a 5 year old. She would just assume that he understood her, and she would keep talking about things that were nonsense for a kid to process, especially about her wife.

She got the keys out when they finally reached their destination, unlocking the door and the bell that she hung at the door's handle tinkled as she pushed it in to enter.

"Don't run!" She yelled as her son already started running inside, going straight to the back of the shop. "Ugh! This boy!"

She groaned while her hands starting up the heater, and turning on all the lights. Lisa took off the baby pink beanie she had on, as well as the winter jacket, and she placed them at the garment rack just by the door.

Her eyes wandered through the glass door, looking at the people passing by, either by foot or bicycle, and they calmed her out from a busy city life that she had left for 4 years now, never regretted it even for a second. And she lifted her hand, grasping the black and white sign against the glass and she flipped it from closed to open.

She made her way to a long, wooden counter, which had a cash register machine, and mini sized bottles of perfume. She took a sit on the stool just behind the furniture as her eyes started to look for her ordering files that she placed just on the table yesterday.

"Where the hell-" She muttered as her hands began to rummage the pile of other files that almost looked identical to each other, she got them mixed up all the time.

"Mama!" Jonathan yelled all of the sudden at the other door just behind the counter, startling her. "You cursed!"

"Hey!" Lisa was about to get up but he ran to the back again, laughing. "Don't you say that word, do you hear me?!"

The boy didn't respond to her as he continued to laugh, voice echoing from where he ran into.

"Don't make me go back there, Jonathan Pearce!" She called for his son, who was named after her most loyal bodyguard that she lost years ago. "I'm old, you know? Stop torturing me"

"Sorry, mama!"

"Yeah, you better!"

Lisa shook her head, still looking for the files until her eyes darted at the picture frame on the table on her right. She couldn't help to take it in her grip, only to look at the same picture for thousands of times already as if it didn't bore her at all.