Can You Hear Me? Pt.3

"WHAT!"  Is all you can get out, mind blown.

That handsome face with plump lips, amazing hair, and a gorgeous smile was your soulmate? How had you not noticed the similarities in his voice or the fact that his name is also Johnny.

"Don't beat yourself but about that babe, Johnny is commonish. But I'm very happy that I hold the title of your soulmate and your favorite YouTuber." He teases you again.

You bury your face in your hands.

Johnny laughs some more. "I can feel your embarrassment all the way over here. It's alright!"

You shake your head at your soulmate. "At least now I don't feel bad for finding him attractive and telling you that." You laugh with Johnny at that comment.

"But know you know what I look like and I still don't know what you look like Y/N. Can I see you baby?" He says in a soft voice, making it sound like he's whispering in your ear.

You get an evil idea. Johnny loves to tease you but now it's your turn. Confidently you say, "Hmmmm...maybe. Or I may make you wait."

You hear Johnny groan, "Awwww really? Whyyyyy~?" He's trying to sound all cute to get you to change your mind.

Not gonna happen.

You laugh a little at your soulmate's fake pain. "Because as the saying goes 'All good things come to those who wait'. So Johnny Suh, you are going to wait." You tease him with another laugh. You can hear him chuckling lightly through the bond.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. What am I going to do with you?" He sighs deeply. "Alright, alright. I'll wait but then I'm gonna make you wait too." This catches your attention.

"Oh really? What am I going to have to wait on love?" You're curious and intrigued by what he could mean.

"You'll just have to wait and see babe. As this adorably wise cute girl once said, 'All good things come to those who wait.'." Now he sends an evil laugh down the bond which just makes you laugh more at him.

You glance back at the YouTube video you were watching. John- no, Johnny is looking at the camera with an expression that says "Are you freakin kidding me?" You had gotten to the point where the boys were picking out Johnny's outfit before your Johnny interrupted. You bet Johnny was wearing that same expression when you told him he's going to have to wait.

You squeezed the pillow you were holding and squealed a little. You still couldn't believe the John Suh, your favorite YouTuber, was your soulmate but you also couldn't believe you went through with your little evil idea. It was very unlike you to "play hard to get" because you've never had to really dated but there was just something about Johnny that made this mischievous streak come out.

"I wish Christmas break was here..." Johnny suddenly says softly in your head, his voice a bit deeper with the drop in volume.

You roll over onto your back with the pillow to your chest, hugging it. You sigh out loud. "Me too love, me too. But it'll be here soon, before we know it." You try to be positive even though all you want right now is to see your soulmate in the flesh and be hugging him instead of this pillow.

"I know... it's just harder now that I talk to you because all I want to do is see you and hug you and hear your voice in person and-" Johnny stops rambling abruptly.

"And what?" You prod him to finish his sentence.

"And to kiss you..." He says in the softest voice ever, so soft you can barely hear him but it was loud enough you could hear those words. Your heart skips a beat and you can feel your body temperature rising. You hadn't thought about kissing Johnny but you most definitely were now.

"I-if that's okay...but I can wait if it's not. I like waiting. I'm good at waiting..." Johnny continues to ramble on. You noticed he does when he gets nervous. "Waiting is oka-"

"Johnny." You say, cutting him off mid-freak out. "I-i want to kiss you too..." You confess to him as you smash your face into the pillow even though he can't see your crimson red cheeks.

"Y-you do?" A soft stuttering reply comes back.

You pick up your head and nod, forgetting he can't actually see you. "Y-yeah I do.." Squeezing the pillow tight again, you try to get a hold on your thundering heart before it runs away to Chicago and leaves you behind.

Johnny throws his head back and groans, gripping his hair with both hands. "Ughh babe, you have no idea how bad I want to hold you and kiss you and cuddle you now... like I wanted to a lot before but now... now it's all I can think about..." You feel a jolt of carnal need come down the bond. It buries itself deep in your heart, making it race faster.

Your face grows impossibly more red and you feel as though you're dying. Dying of happiness and the heat building up in your body. Your heart is definitely not settling down and is beating impossibly loud in your ears."T-that all sounds nice... like really nice.."

"You think so?" Johnny smiles softly despite you not being able to see him. "I can't wait until break." He repeats again. "I know I keep saying it and I know it's bad to wish time away but I just want you in my arms as soon as possible."

You hum softly in agreement. "Mmm me too..." You smile softly and close your eyes, holding your pillow to your chest, imagining how it would be like to be held by Johnny. From his videos he seems lean but strong. You think he would hold you tight but also gently, like something delicate he wants to protect. You imagine he smells great too. Like minty toothpaste with earthy tones like pine or sandalwood. You sigh deeply, once again wishing he was there next to you.

"Hey Y/N..." Johnny speaks again,pulling you out of your imagination.

"Yeah?.."

"So um.. I'm not sure if this is too soon b-but I don't want you to feel like you need to say it back but um...I feel like I need to say this like it feels like it's bursting out of me and...and-"

You push him a little. "Yeah?..."

"I-uh..I love you Y/N. Like a lot."

You swear this boy is trying to kill you.