I  inturrupted her cupped her tear covered face stroked her cheeks with my thumbs and said ''I would never hate you, I like you a lot more than you can imagine but continue''

She then took a deep breath and said ''I have never been intimate with another man, I have been kissed but not you know I am a virgin  ''.

My sweet innocent Penelope-I pulled her close looked her in the eyes  and said ''It's nothing to be embarassed about nothing I am willing to wait for you  even if it takes me for years or for eternity  I am willing to wait for you because You are worth waiting for , You are not just some woman I see you as my eaqual someone I see eventualy marry and have family with to be honest''

She then teared up looked at me and said ''I love you also don't worry you will not have to wait for long time also we can still kiss and snuggle up''.

I kissed her softly and said''Okay'' and then I heard a familiar manly voice hum  -it was Daniel and he was  up and it seemed he  making breakfast . 

I gently stoked Nel's back and said ''Lets get up'' and Penelope nodded and we both got up and got dressed in comfier clothes and Penelope went to fresh up and after she was finished I went to fresh up .

After I finished  I let Penelope check emails  and I went to check what exactly Daniel was doing.

~~~~~~~~

As I got to kitchen area I saw Daniel making waffles and humming along  Goo Goo Dolls song about love and man promissing woman all his love.He had a really nice  singing  voice-it was calming and mellow like honey. 

He was wearing his baseball cap and sleaveless hoodie  exposing his ink  and grey sweats .

 Then Felix sneaked up from behind -she wore black sweats and t-shirt that had Daria, the cartoon character on with caption ''I believe in coffee'' and her hair was made into a bun also she did not had any make up on.

''Morning Ry what's with hickey''Felix asked and then she smiled ''You and Penelope?''. 

My secret was out. I flushed like beet and nodded ''If you mean make out passionatly then yes we did''

She then flashed her smile and said ''Well then '' and then Daniel saw us and said as he walked up to me  ''Am I hearing right did my boy Ryan and Penelope kissed ''

I flushed even more and said ''Yup''

''Nice'' Daniel said and patted my sholder and I smiled and said ''I kinda like like her ''and Felix said ''You mean she is your girl now'' and I nodded and was about to reply when Penelope hugged me from behind and said ''Well we are not officially dating yet but have kinda decided to start seeing each other''

''Oh thats nice you look cute together'' Daniel said and I kissed Penelope's cheek as she cuddled close to me . Then Mike joined us wearing his hoodie and black sweats and slippers. ''Morning '' Mike said chirpy and went to make coffee 

''Morning''We all said in sync and walked

Moments later Mike's son Dawson followed he wore his jean shorts and graphic shirt and slippers, his hair was made into semi manbun and he was holding his tablet.