chapter 2 Jennifer

He finally leaves my room.

It's a very small room with no windows and just one door which is locked most of the time.
I have been here for a very long time.
How long i wouldn't be able to tell you because I lost track of time.

My captor just gave me a big meal with a lot of meat and vegetables so i can keep my strength up.

He says i need my strength otherwise i will die.
And if i die he can't "love" me anymore.

His way of loving is raping and beating me.

Ow i forgot to tell you how i look.

I have simple straight brown hair and am nothing special besides the fact that i have the bluest eyes you will ever see.

The guy i am in love with has black hair that most of the times looks like he just gotten out of bed and he has just like me blue eyes.

When he walks into a room every woman would turn around and drool.

He is every woman's wet dream.

And now I'm just hoping he still loves me and didn't find someone better even though he deserves that.

I probably don't even look like myself anymore but the thought of maybe being with him again is what's keeps me going.

Also I know my father probably blames himself for not being able to protect me but it's not his fault and I don't want him to live with that burden.

But I'm going to sleep now because maybe he'll leave me alone then for a few hours.

Probably not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAKE.

"State your case demon" Michael says hateful while he looks at me with sharp green eyes.
His hair looks like gold in the sun.

I don't know why he asks a question he already knows the answer to.

For the last five years i have been doing the same thing.

Trying to find my angel and asking the angels for help.

There is just one angel who wants to help and that is Gabriel, her father.

After he lost his human wife he became very protective of Jennifer.
And now that she is missing you can see in his eyes that he is blaming himself.

He is not the only one. I love her and i let her be captured.

He used to hate me but when he saw i was not willing to give up on his daughter he wanted to help me.

I truly believe they will finally say yes and help us. Why i don't know but I'm hoping my feelings are right.

"I want you to help me so together we can find Jennifer back" i say in a strong voice "i know you keep saying no but she is one of yours how can you sit back and not do anything? Don't you care about her?"

"How do you want to find her?"

" I don't know how strong he is but i think with enough help so we can kill him and finally get her away from him"

"You are an demon why are you asking us for help and not your own people?"

"Because most of them don't care and i know if i go alone we might not survive it or he will be killed and se will still be there.

He looks at me with an unreadable gaze while Gabriel looks at me with pride and hope.

I have to say my hope is getting bigger as well because we have never come this far.

"Fine the five leaders including me will talk about it and when we have decided one of us will come and tell you" with that he turns around and walks away.

I couldn't stop the smile from forming on my lips even if i wanted to.

Gabriel walks to me and gives me a hug whispering "thank you"

With that he goes away and i go home.

Hopefully they will be fast and i can get my girl back