Entry #9

for

Info: Raised in an animal testing lab, she was trained in combat at a very young age

Info: Raised in an animal testing lab, she was trained in combat at a very young age. She was genetically modified to be stronger, faster, sharper than the average wolf. Thus, the hellhound was made. She's always been a snarky thing, trying to push the lab workers to their limits with her constant teasing. She uses her strength and quickness to her advantage, pulling pranks and tricks on the workers and her older brother, Árnyék. Her little sister on the other hand always sees the softer and more loving/motherly side of Virág. She'd always wanted to see the outside world, to be able to run free and be as reckless and wild as she pleased. But even though she may be playful, she knew the reality. She knew how sucky it was to be in that lab, but she never focused on it. The process to make Virág what she is today left a lot of mental scars that will stay with her forever. She's never let those scars stop her from making the most of things though. She's always hated staying in one place for too long since she's always had a soft spot for adventures. If anyone picked on her brother, she wouldn't be too worried since she knew he could handle himself. Her little sister on the other hand? If anyone messed with the two older sibling's little sister, they'd be hunted down and killed. No questions asked.

(Forgot to mention she's 24)