Bnha X Apex Legend Reader?

This story was inspired by my favorite game Apex Legends and the movie Hunger Games.

The Readers family is known to host "Games", to have the best of the best for next generations of the L/N family. Except the contestants don't know that. The games hosted to only be man slaughter where the age to fight is 14-18. For Y/N, the family tells her and other members of her family that the squad who places in first place will gain gratitude of fortune. Honor to their family. And become a legend of all. Though on one certain occasion, when high officials officers with Pro heroes find out about the Games hosted outside of Japan. They crash it putting Y/N's parents along with other parents to death sentence. While they escort out those deceased from the games. Though problem is, the remaining squad is the champion squad. One person in the champion squad being the kill leader with 26 kills. Y/N L/N. Allmight is able to get   Y/N to be put in UA, by him recommending her, so she may get to live a normal life to become a great hero while being taken under Yagi Toshinori wings.
Y/N L/N
Age: 16
Legend/Hero Name: Octanic Mirage
Quirks: Speed Demon, Illusions
Quirk Speed Demon:
Speed Demon, is one of Y/N Quirks. She can run fast as hell beating Lida. Downfall is that it damages her health for a a few seconds.
Power Move:
She uses the speed to run around opponents as fast as she can, and when they least expect it she jumps mid air and uses her metal shoes to hit the opponent's face.

Quirk Illusions:
Illusions, is the second Quirk Y/N has. She can create physical illusions which she can use to bamboozle opponents. She creates illusions of herself running around in different directions to confuse the opponent, or to attack from behind her opponent. Downfall to this quirk, if she creates more than 10 clones she will gain major headache from bambozling her own self.
Power Move:
She can disperse 10 of her illusions in a circle around her making them run diffrent directions while her hero suit she wears make her invisible and give her time to retreat or to come from behind her opponent.