5)Once a Manwhore, Always a Manwhore

Start from the beginning

“Hello to you to Brother.” I said hugging him.

“Hey Sis.” he said kissing my temple. “What are you doing here though?” he said more relaxed but I could tell he was still pretty uncomfortable.

“Came to see where my brothers been hiding.” I stated.

“yeah, sorry Ash has been keeping my ass pretty busy.” he said walking on us into the ruggered building as soon as we walked in the smell of stale smoke, beer, ball sweat and cologne hit my nose.

There was a long hall way with doors to the side. We walked down the hall way with photos along the wall of all the boys. A couple with the Carley and them in it. One caught my eye the most. It was of Cain, Ash and Me one summer at the beach back home. Near my aunties house

“What the hell?” I said pointing to the picture.

“Like I said, we’re a family here.” he said. And we kept walking. At the end of the hall way was these huge wooden double doors. He opened one and we walked into this bar with another huge double door off to the right. But this time with their patch painted to it.

The place was packed with guys old and young with leather jackets the patch sawed on.

He walked over to the bar that was to the left. A pool table straight ahead in front of the double doors that were to the right. People dancing and drinking.

“Hey Lane.” a couple of the boys greeted me as I walked over to Cain taking a seat on the still next to him.

“Can I get you a drink Girl?” some brown girl asked from behind the bar.

“Yeah I’ll have a beer.”

“sweet.” she said cracking me open a beer and sliding it to me. “What about you Babe?” she asked Cain. I raised my eye brow to him giving him a questioning look. Babe?

“I’m alright Les.” he said to her. She nodded and walked down to get someone else a drink.

“Babe?”

“That’s Leslie. You’ll see a lot of her, and you’ll also hear her call a lot of people Babe too.” he reassured me.

“una vez una puta de hombre, siempre una puta de hombre.” [Once a man whore, always a man whore]

“ofensivo mucho.” [offensive much.] I laughed at his attempt at acting offended.

“Hīlaena?” I heard a familiar voice say.

“Carlos?”  I squeeled excited turning around and hugging him.

My brother made some ridiculous snorting noise and walked off. He’s never liked Carlos for some reason. I didn’t care though cause he was the only hot guy here that’s taken notice of me being more than just Cain Cruise’s little sister.

I mean who I was I complaining the boy was hot. Not as hot as Ash but he was still hot. Dark brown eyes, dark skin just darker then Ash’s, not as built as Ash but still built.

“Hey.” I said hugging him with a huge smile. It had been ages since I had seen Carlos around. And here of all places? “What are you doing here?” I asked as we pulled apart.

“My brother came to see him.” he said then looked me up and down. “So good to see you, fuck you look hot.” he said getting straight to the point.

“Thanks?” it came out more as a question.

“You’re welcome.” he said making me laugh. “It’s been ages since I’ve seen you. Give me hug hot stuff.” I laughed and hugged him again.