Chenle was practically chewing on his fingers and Jisung just sat there patiently trying to calm Chenle down well Jeno paced back and fourth waiting for something or someone to tell him something.
Soon Mark and Donghyuk came running there way.

(What Mark and Donghyuk are wearing^)"How is he"Mark was the first to ask

"How is he"Mark was the first to ask.
"I don't know,no one's told me anything"Jeno said before pacing again.
"I called Taeil hyung he said him and Johnny will be here soon"Donghyuk said but Jeno just nodded.

A doctor started coming towards them Jeno just rocked back and forth on his feet not paying attention to the doctor since it could be for someone else.
"Who's here for Jaemin"The doctor spoke catching Jeno's attention.

"I am"Jeno spoke as the rest just sat back listening.
"Well I'm Doctor Park Chanyeol,I'm Jaemin's doctor today since Doctor Byun is busy"Chanyeol smiled looking at Jeno's worried face.

"So,is he gonna be alright"Jeno asked well playing with his fingers.
"He'll be fine we do wanna keep him over night to keep an eye on him"Chanyeol said looking at Jaemin's chart.
"Do you know why he past out"Jeno asked politly.

"Well it looked like he was dehydrated,do you know what he was drinking"Chanyeol said still looking at the chart.
"I know he drinks two cups of coffee a day but he could drink more"Jeno said scratching the back of his neck.
"Well you can go see him now"Chanyeol said then said Jaemin's room number.

"I'll text Taeil the room number"
Donghyuk said grabbing his phone from his pocket.
"You guys go on I'll wait for Taeil"Donghyuk said sliding his phone back in his pocket.
"I'll stay with you"Mark spoke but Donghyuk told him to go that Taeil and Johnny would be there soon.

When Jeno got in Jaemin's room he saw Jaemin sitting up on the bed.
"Jaemin"Jeno spoke walking up to Jaemin.
"No Jam"Jaemin said scooting over well patting the bed for Jeno to sit down.
They all just talked and told jokes as Chenle loudly laughed.

(What Taeil is wearing^)

(What Johnny is wearing^)

Soon the door opened revealing Johnny and Taeil.
"Where's Donghyuk"Mark asked making Johnny shrug.
"I thought he was in here"Taeil said rubbing his belly.
"I should call Renjun"Chenle said out of know where.

"Oh yeah,where is Renjun"Jaemin asked as he cuddled into Jeno's chest.
"Last time I saw him he was going to work but Lucas texted me and told me he called off"Chenle said.
The door slammed open again showing a doctor with Donghyuk.
"This boy keeps asking asking me if Im dating Chanyeol"The doctor said as Donghyuk just pouted.

"Doctor Byun"Jaemin asked looking at the doctor.
"Jaemin Im glad to see you smiling"Baekhyun said.
"I saw you two kissing in the bathroom saying how hard work is"Donghyuk said pointing at Baekhyun well sitting on Mark telling him he's not lying.

When the door reopened,Chanyeol was standing there causing them all to look as Baekhyun was just looking looking like 'what' when finally turned he saw Chanyeol causing him to just walk out.
"I just came to check on Jaemin's saline"Chanyeol spoke trying to get to Jaemin's bed side.

Johnny just moved letting the doctor get passed.
"So this bag is almost done,I'll be back to take more blood after this get done"
Chanyeol said well writing down something.
"There's also some people named Doyoung and Jaehyun yelling at the nurses saying there adult son is in here"Chanyeol said then tried to leave but the door slammed in his face as to men came rushing in.

"After I catch my breath"Doyoung started well holding his knees.
"Yeah what he said"Jaehyun said putting a hand on Doyoung's back.
"I told you not to run"Doyoung said looking over at Jaehyun.
"I jogged"Jaehyun replied putting a hand on his hip.
"What are you two going on about"Jaemin spoke causing the both of them to look at him.

"Jaemin,are you okay Jeno texted us"Doyoung said walking over to where Johnny was originally sitting as Jaehyun walked where Donghyuk and Mark were sitting and just sat on the unoccupied chair.
"Im fine"Jaemin replied smiling.
"Well Jeno made it seem like you got hit by a car"Jaehyun said adding in.

Jaemin just gave Jeno a 'really' look to which Jaemin just put his face into the crook of Jaemin's neck.
"I was worried okay"Jeno whispered into Jaemin's neck well Jaemin just smiply looked away.
Soon Lucas came in calmly.

(What Lucas is wearing^)

"Mark said you were here"Lucas spoke when he came in,looking sad.
"Who made you upset"Mark asked adding a small chuckle.
"No one,just tired"Lucas replied with a small smile.
"I bet it was because Renjun didn't cook for you"Chenle said wiggle his eyebrows.

Taeil just giggled at what Chenle said well Lucas looked around the room.
"Where is Renjun"Lucas asked now curious.
"Normally he would be getting home at this time,but you told me he called off"Chenle said questioning Lucas.
"He did, he said he was sick and would stay home today"Lucas replied making Jaemin talk.
"He told me he didn't need to cook for you today since your mom was gonna bring food"After Jaemin spoke Taeil took out his phone.

"I'll call him"Taeil said everyone just nodded being quiet as the phone rang Taeil put it on speaker.

"Yes Taeil hyung"Renjun answered,his voice groggy like he had been crying.

"Renjun are you okay"Taeil asked concerned.

"Yeah Im fine"Renjun said clearing his throat.

"Where are you,do you need me to pick you up"Taeil asked sounding more concerned.

"No,Lucas is calling me I have to go"Renjun lied as he hung up.

"He hung up"Chenle said in shock.
"Why did he lie"Lucas pitched in,worried about where Renjun was.

...
Till Next Time👋😚✌