Toy Sadie

One hot day in August, I went to Disney's Hollywood Studios. I was going to be doing as much as I could but shortly as I was nearing the entrance of Toy Story Land, I realized something was happening to me. I'd shrunk and was filled with stuffing, I had turned into a doll! And what was once Hollywood Studios became the backyard of a child.

  Not only was I shrunk down to being the size of a toy, but when I looked around i saw the entire Toy Story gang nearby! I had been invited to play in Andy's Backyard with his toys. I had to trudge through giant blades of grass and dandelions the size of trees but I got to where I was going. And the first things I saw were the Green Army Men, welcoming me into Andy's backyard and training me in various boot camp drills and chants. After it was over I became an honorary Green Army Man.
   Afterwards I ran into the Slinky dog who was racing around the backyard on a Mega Coaster Play Kit. After stretching his coils out far enough, he let me dash around with him and on his back. After zooming around giant building blocks and board games, we darted up and down and around a big hill. At the grand finale, with Wheezy singing "You Got a Friend in Me."
   I said goodbye to Slinky and Wheezy and walked until I reached the Green Aliens. They put me in their space shuttle and took me for a ride. It was an incredible interstellar romp through space and futuristic tunes set the mood. It was gentler than I thought it would be, I wasn't whipped around too much at all. When I got off the ride I ran into the great space ranger himself, Buzz Lightyear! He loved the alien saucer ride and was going next. I told him that it was really good and hopefully I'll see him later.
  Afterwards I found Andy's lunchbox and lo and behold who was there but Woody and Jessie themselves! I got some food which really reminded me of the lunches I had in elementary school.  I got a turkey sandwich, with a Cuties® Mandarin Orange, Potato Barrels, a chocolate hazelnut pop-tart and a thermos of punch in an alien thermos. I ate everything I got. Well, I may have given Woody the Orange and shared the pop-tart with Jessie.
   After I finished my food, and I digested everything, I went into Andy's room. I was told to put on these wear Carnival Games Goggles or 3D glasses in order to play with the play set that Andy had. I put them on and hopped aboard a spinning vehicle that travelled through virtual environments based on classic carnival midway games. These included egg throwing, darts at balloons, baseball throw, ring toss, and suction cup darts shooting.
    I did great with all the games and I was able to go to a gift shop to pick up my prize. I got to the gift shop and picked up a ball from the short film Luxo Jr. when this happened I started to grow!
I blinked and the next thing I knew I was at the checkout line at a gift shop. Not only that but I was the proper height again and I was a regular person and not a doll! I asked how long I had been in the shop and a cast member said around 5 minutes, and i was staring off into space for most of the time. I'd been dreaming all the time?! Wow that was some cool dream!