Sneak Peek: The Warrior Who Appeared In Miru's Current Vision

As my eyes appeared to be gazing into my hot and steaming coffee, I've thought about all the crazy current visions I had last night

  As my eyes appeared to be gazing into my hot and steaming coffee, I've thought about all the crazy current visions I had last night. Last night felt very different, like I knew something was bound to happen. It kept bothering me all night long until I fell asleep, then that's when the visions started appearing in my dreams. I was aware that I was dreaming, but I was conscious that these visions appearing are somewhat real.

  My visions showed an unsual place where I saw fighters from all the Universes that were going against each other---What made me think that these visions were insane was I had not intended in my life to ever be any Multiverses! What completely scared me the most was the warriors from eight out of the twelve Universes had to participate in this tournament, and any team who loses will have their Universe be earased from existence. Our Universe might've been wiped out of existence!
  It was very unbearable to even watch the teams getting earased... but the particapents in this battle royal were insanely strong, which made me wonder if I could take my power to the next level, like those fighters from my strange vision, due to my unusal amount of strength.

  I was born with incredible amount of strength, which I didn't inhereted from my two parents what so ever. I've always thought of using my strength for a good use when I was introduced to fighting and Martial Arts.

  I loved to watch the fights, I loved how strong and affective their fighting techniqes are. My mother told me Martial Arts wasn't proper for a girl, but I secretly read and studied it when I was fifteen. I want to be a Martial Artist, but I'm just too embarrassed... No one knows I have an interest in fighting and becoming strong. All I have been doing in all my life was keeping my strength hidden, I've learned to control it through out the years. Besides, I don't think I'm capable enough to be a fighter...

  But... the visions also showed flashes of one particular person, someone who's gone beyond their power... he has jet black hair with spikes sticking out in random places, I could see his face as he seems to spark my curiousity even more. Then, the user's hair became silver with an aura around it... it was astonishing! His face worn a stern look, as his eye pupils were silver as well. He's muscular too... 
  Whoever he was, this guy seems amazing!

  If only I knew who this man was... But right now, I could barely remeber his face... then again... maybe it was just a really weird dream.

  I clenched on the coffee cup, I just couldn't get the mysterious warrior out of my head! What does this all mean?! Why did I have those crazy visions inside my head?! Suddenly, I accidently made the coffee cup shatter into little pieces because of my strength, which caused all the hot coffee to splatter on my clothes.

  "Ahh! Hot! Hot! Hot!", I shrieked. I sat up from the chair, blowing and waving my hands to cool the extremly hot liquid, burning my skin through the fabric of my clothes. Great, the first thing to start off my day is getting coffee spilled all over my favorite outfit!

                                                                       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Backround Music (Belongs to Sailor Moon and The Creator)