The Pizzeria

She lost track of time as the first hour passed. She didn't know where she was going. All she could see was the grate of the truck. Within another hour or so she was packed in a wooden crates with the Fazbear Entertainment logo stamped on to it. For the next 8 hours she sat alone in the box. She was afraid and confused, where were they taking her? She didn't know the answer until later.

~timeskip brought to you by a cute plushtrap~

She heard the top of the box creak as a crowbar starts pulling it off. Within a minute she was blinded by a bright light. After her "eyes" adjusted she could see that she was in some sort of restaurant. She could see a brown bear with a top hat, a yellow chicken holding a pink frosted cupcake with eyes and wore a bib with the words "Let's Eat!" on it, a purple bunny with a red bowtie and guitar, on another stage stage it had a purple curtain with the words "Out of Order" on it. There was another stage holding the same three animals, but they were different, the bears top hat had a red stripe around it, two round red circles on each of their cheeks, the bunny was blue while the chickens bib said "Let's Party!" With a confetti background. There was a blue and purple box with a Marionette popping out giving gifts to the kids. There were two human like animatronics, one had a red and blue scheme and the other and a blue and purple scheme, both wore blue pants, the red and blue one held a sign saying "Balloons!"  and held a red and yellow balloon while the other held a blue and purple balloon.
While she observed she realized that her animatronic voice box was making her tell a story. Something about a captain fox named Foxy. All the children looked so happy. She smiled internally as another child listened to "her" story. It went exactly like that until closing time. She, metaphorically, went to sleep. But just then, a loud, excited, and high pitched voice said something "It looks like you already have li~fe, I can he~lp with that body of yo~urs!" She said as a bright light filled her vision.