Chapter Two Harry's P.O.V

I breathed a deep breathe as I focused on my fight that was happening next, the main event. I felt a light warmth touch my neck and looked down,it was just my necklace.Hum maybe I'll find her tonight. Unlike most guys who just wan to have different girl ever night( even though I've had flings) I really want to find my soulmate.

"Harry your up." said my friend and sparing partner Calvin. I nodded my head and touched my necklace, maybe she's watching. As I walked to the ring I zoned out not noticing the yelling, the clapping, just on winning. My opponent was a bigger guy him being 6'5 me being 6'2 but I had more muscle. As the ref rang the bell I dodged his attack,letting him tire himself out. As he caught his breathe I attacked beating him to the ground. K.O. I've won. I looked around at the fans waving, but one girl caught my eye, and my necklace heated up. she touched her necklace, her eyes widen and she turned away walking up the stairs toward to the exit. I walked out of the ring watching where she went as she walked out the exit she looked back at me, she was beautiful. I got to the locker door and ran as fast as I could toward the front of the arena. I had to find her , she was my only chance of true happiness.

I caught a glimpse of her walking toward the parking lot. I ran to catch up. "Hey, stop", I said , and she did. She turned toward me, she was gorgeous. As I walked up to her I noticed a book in her hands. Weird , but I didn't think twice about it, what I was looking at was her necklace just like mine. "What?" she asked. "What's your name? I'm Harry (last name )" "Jamie(last name), what do you want?" "We're soulmates can't you feel it?" I took a step toward her,and felt the necklace heat up, it didn't hurt, it just proved my point. She nodded " I do feel it..But." "But what?" "I just can't ok" "Why? Were suppose to be together?" "I know but it's complicated." "How is it, tell me and I can fix it." She smiles lightly " you can't fix the past." Then Calvin came out "Hey! Harry I've been looking for you. What are you doing out here, Oh hey Jamie" "Hi Cal. I better be going,bye..Harry." I turned to Calvin "How do you know her?" "Calm down ,Tiger . She's Lena's best friend,why?" " Because she's the one" I said as I watched her drive away.