Chapter 1 - The Past

It has been few years since Gwen had been with Duncan. She couldn't understand the past she had been through with her relationships. Since the beginning of entering Total Drama, she had met Trent who was her close friend until they bonded together. Until in Total Drama Action, her relationship with him went downhill.

He had started throwing challenges for her, she disliked the idea of all this and decided to break up with him and convince the team to vote him off. Gwen looked down as she did something wrong causing Courtney to hate her even more. Gwen started to love Duncan after she broke up with Trent. Even though she developed friendship with Courtney, Courtney had a heart for Duncan. Courtney founded out Gwen and Duncan were together, and she started being angry with me. 

This was when Gwen's elimination happened, she voted her off along with Heather because of her and Duncan. But luckily she and Courtney tied but unfortunately, Gwen's tiebreaker went wrong due to her allergies to the leaves. Gwen and Duncan still loved each other after being eliminated.

Towards All-Stars, the twist happened. Duncan started to be more rough towards me. I decided to break up with him for while until he requested me to be back with him. But he still is abusive towards me.

Then Gwen made up her mind, "Should I break up with Duncan?"