like a timebomb tickin'

as i walk into my house i drop my bag on the floor, today was exhausting. my phone beeps so i lokk at it, noticing i've recived a text message from my bestfriend miranda.

manda 😘:

"did you hear that some new kid is joining our class tmo?"

you:

"no.. who told you?"

manda 😘:

"tristan..."

i sigh and throw my phone onto my bed. tristan is her on-and-off boyfriend who's dad is a teacher at our school. i decide to start with my english homework.

~~~

my alarm wakes me up, telling me it's already 6.30am. 30 minutes later i'm ready leave.the walk to my school only takes 27 minutes and we start 7.50am. i walk to my locker leaving my bag and grabbing my books. we have history first which is boring as fuck..

"goodmorning class, we have a new student here today! michael, would you like to tell us about yourself?" our teacher, Ms. Smiths, says.

"no, not really." the boy, michael, says.

"okay then. uhm.. i think there's a seat next to melanie."

i see melanie raise one hand to show him where his seat is. while he makes his way to the middle of the classroom i take the time to check him out. his hair is black with a blue fringe. he's wearing skinnyjeans and a plaidshirt with rolled up sleeves and a fuckload of bracelets on his left arm. he sits down and class continues.