"Hawk, this isn't a dream." Her voice was far clearer now, louder than his mess sobbing. She was kneeling in front of him, speaking right by his ear. "I'm here now."

"I never left," she answered simply. "My essence has always been here, right by your side."

"That's impossible" he retorted. "Spirit essence are but legends. You should have joined the great flow by now. You shouldn't be existing here."

"And yet, I'm right here, talking to you in this body." Her words were soft, kind and gentle, pulling him deeper into this absurd fantasy. He had always longed to go to a world where she still existed, where she could still be with him. Perhaps the ancients had heard his pleas, and had granted him one last chance to see her. Or maybe it's a cruel punishment for him - to see her again, only have to let go once more.

He gripped on her hem tightly. "I've missed you so much." Feeling more tears well up in his eyes, "you have no idea how much I've longed to see you again. Living without you.... I just can't imagine how long this can go. Please, say you'll come back."

"I know. I've seen you cried alone inside you room. I know it has been hard on you, Hawk. I.... I missed you too." Her voice cracked at the last bit. "But death is irreversible. You know that."

"There has to be a way," he spoke almost immediately, pulling away from her to look at her. "There must be some sort of magic, or spell... or potion out there that can bring you back to your body. And if there wasn't, I'll create it. I can't bare the thought of you leaving me again, it's too much."

She didn't speak, but the sadness in her eyes conveyed enough. Enough to make him feel a tangible pain strike in his chest and feel his heart being dragged to the pits of his stomach. "Don't underestimate me, Rose. You know perfectly well what I'm capable of. There are so many witches and fairies out there, there must be a way to get you back-"

"Hawk." She spoke then, interrupting him. Hearing that he stop rambling and turned his gaze towards her. It felt strange, speaking to Rose even though she had Lanya's physical appearance. No matter, he would be able to fix this, once he figured a way to bring her back for good.

"There is only one way."

He felt a strange surge of hope rising in him. "What is it?"

She glanced down then, pulling her hands away from around him and gesturing to her body. Correction, Lanya's body.

It didn't take long for him to catch on to what she's saying.

"You mean... Lanya..."

She nodded grimly, "She won't come back."

He let out a shaky breath of disbelief, pulling away from her and letting his hand fall on his lap. "No... it can't be."

"It is the only way," Rose continued firmly. "It's her. Or me."

"There must be another way. There has to be some sort of magic that can bring you back while keeping her-"

"I know what's out there," she cut in. "If there is, I wouldn't choose to reside in this body. It's the only way."

"It's the wrong way," he stated, staring directly at the women. The women in front of him wasn't Rose; it was Lanya.

There was no way he could do this to Lanya, the one who gave him this chance to talk to his love one. Moreover, he consider her as a friend. Without her, he probably would still be bosses around by Ambrosia.

"Like I said before, there is no other way." She repeated softly, "Hawk, you must choose."

"I want both."