"The little pixie one , Alice had a vision. Victoria is creating a newborn army to help her kill off the Cullen's and get to Bella . Your stalker leech wants to train us with the other Cullen's apparently newly changed vamps are stronger and more ruled by their new instincts ,so you have to go about killing em differently" he told me and sighed " and Sam wants me to take over the pack" .

Brushed his fingers into my hair and smoothing it back , his bicep flexed as he held himself up on his elbow so he could lay on his side higher and talk to me. "On a happier note , did you make that appointment with Sue?" he asked .

I nodded " I did , I just feel bad. She's been through so much , but she's also our best choice" I murmured . "Yeah" he whispered kissing my shoulder , " and we can trust her , she knows about us and the pack" .

My eyes widened in surprise , "what?" I said in surprise . " The alpha is claimed by bloodline, Ephraim Black was the alpha of the last pack" he explained . " I had an easier time phasing too, and I work well with the new wolves. He had asked before when I had first phased and I didn't want it" he murmured , "I just wanted to be with you, but now.."

I furrowed my brow as he spoke and considered what he was saying . "That's a lot to take on Jake , but I think you'd be a great alpha. I'm proud of you no matter what, you know that don't you?" I told him .

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@{**£¥**}@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Two days later Jake drove us to the clinic in my truck from his house. I was a nervous wreck, worrying over what we would find and how to tell our parents. Jake held my chin turning it so I would face him, "you have to calm down honey, think of the baby" he told me gently and covered my stomach with his other palm . "What if somethings wrong?" I asked thickly , " and our families , Jake I'm small. We can't hide this for long" I fretted till he covered my lips with his finger.

He looked at me seriously , "Stevie stop it honey. We have no reason to think anything is wrong, as for our families worrying will only hurt you and the baby . Whatever happens I'm not going anywhere and we have the pack , but you have got so stop worrying okay?" he told me . I sighed and nodded , relaxing as he leaned in pressing his lips to mine softly . "Alright ,are you ready for this ?" he asked softly. "Yeah" I murmured anxiously , but tried to dim it . Jake smiled encouragingly and took my hand as I got out , and together we went inside.

While we waited Jake kept hold of my hand . Smiling he pointed to a young couple not far off, the woman couldn't have been much older than us nor the man with her. Both tired looking , but happy as they gazed at the tiny russet infant she held . The man held them close and reached into the blanket gently and we heard the faint cooing response . The woman looked up and caught my eyes smiling at Jake and I . I looked at my husband , we shared a thousand words without making a sound . "Love you, both of you" he whispered covering my stomach , I smiled and swallowed thickly ,thanking God for my man and the support and love he gave me .

Sue came out herself and brought us back, she measured and weighed me . Jake held my hand as I lied on the table getting ready for the ultrasound . Sue raised my shirt revealing my stomach that didn't seem so flat anymore, the gel was cold and I flinched a little. Sue patted my arm "sorry dear , lets see the little one okay" , I nodded and looked to Jake who was smiling . He looked as anxious as I felt while Sue directed the wand over my stomach .

Smiling , Sue pointed to the screen as she moved the wand . "Here we are" she said and I saw a familiar blob. "Here's baby A" she said then scooted the wand over a bit "and here's baby B, your having twins" she said and I was shocked . I looked wide eyed at Jacob "twins" I choked , absently wiping the gel off of my stomach. "Twins" I choked again and Jake stared at me in awe. "It's not really that shocking Sweetie" Sue told me gently , "your mother is a twin and you have twin cousins , and Jacob has twin sisters and twin aunts" . I nodded and brushed my hair back from my face "right , I'm just surprised" I said as she printed us the photo.

Jake squeezed my hand and looked to Sue "and everything looks normal , the three of them are healthy?" he asked . Sue smiled gently "yes Jacob, she's fine and the babies are fine" she soothed then looked at the both of us "however your very early in your pregnancy , so the babies are very vulnerable right now. No stress , eat a balanced diet , lot's of iron since your eating for three, I'll hand you some supplements before you go, other than that I'll want you back in a few months for your next check up unless you have any concerns before that " .

We both nodded as she stood and went to a cabinet . Coming back she handed me the bottle of supplements "and I would suggest that you talk to your families soon, before they find out from another source" she said gently . I nodded "thank you Sue" I told her , she smiled a little "and congrats to you both, for your marriage and the twins. Your mother would be proud of you Jacob" she told him squeezing his shoulder and he looked choked up.

After she left I stood and kissed him softly . He cupped my cheek " I know your scared but are you happy?" he asked . "It's a lot to take in , but yeah" I told him "what about you, are you happy ?This is a lot for you too, not just me" I asked .

He smiled and kissed me as he stood , "I'm scared too , but those are our babies honey. Their proof of our love for each other , you and them are what makes all this shit worth while" he told me .

Those that were not on patrol were waiting at Sam and Emily's when we got there. "So what did aunt Sue say?" Emily asked , her Bella and Kim were on pins and needles just like me . Jake lifted a brow in question as he looked down at me . I nodded and covered his hand as it sat on my stomach. "Stevie and I are having twins ,she's due in November" he told them proudly.

I shrugged at their shocked faces, 'honestly I should have figured , we both have several sets of twins in the family. I don't look forward to being so huge though" I told them narrowing my eyes at Jake in the end and they all chuckled. His smile widened and he hugged me to his chest covering my stomach , "you'll still be beautiful to me baby, your already glowing" he crooned making me smile and relax .