the question startles the girl, but she shrugs, "i don't know. i haven't really had the passion to put into singing like i did when i was younger. besides i'm not even that good."

"if i die, i want to hear your singing when i go to heaven."

frankie giggles, looking at david, "who said you were going to heaven?" 

the boy shakes his head, "whatever, god is going to put us in the same room." 

frankie groans, "man, i'm going to have to deal with phone flashlight and camera combo even in the afterlife?" 

david laughs, as he realizes he caught that bit on camera. frankie and david were so natural around the camera, almost forgetting the camera was recording. david loved that frankie made him feel at ease when feeling, it didn't even feel like a job for him. 

***

it was nearing 3 o'clock in the morning, and no one could find frankie. they set up all night while david got the extras in and made sure jason wouldn't wake up, but everyone was frantic while looking for the small boston girl. "where the fuck is frankie??"

matt shrugs his shoulders, "i have no idea! i've looked everywhere." 

david groans, "just find her, please matt?"

the tall boy nods, as he watches david go back to jason's room, matt takes a seat, feeling a lump where he sat. and low and behold, frankie nash was curled into a ball in the corner of the sofa, pillows and blankets covered her. "hey guys. . . i found her." 

matt sends a text to david, making the boy run out of jason's room. looking down at frankie, he smiles but leans over and shakes her, "frankie. . . frankie, wake up." 

the girl rolls over, rubbing her eyes. blurry vision finally clears, coming face to face with brown eyes. she sits up quickly, getting off the sofa, "shit shit shit." 

everyone around her laughs, "what the fuck time is it? i slept through set up huh?" 

as frankie gets ready, the extras fill into the house as frankie points to where everyone needs to go. natalie stands next to her, making sure that everyone could hear what was going to happen and no social media until david says so. 

now it was a waiting game, david needed to wake jason up, and frankie knew how hard it was to wake up her dad once he finally got to sleep. a little ding comes from frankie's phone alerting her that her dad was awake, "hit it dillon." 

frankie watches as her dad comes out to get low by the dj himself. frankie jumps up and down as she leans into her dad. zane hands the girl a bottle of grey goose, and takes a pull, handing it off to her dad that pushes it away. 

jason watches everything that goes on, and frankie knew her dad was out of it. it was too early for him, and she knew he didn't get enough sleep already as it is. but she still partied with everyone around her. 

as the music shuts off, she pulls out her phone recording jason as he is given a card by david. 

"happy birthday old fart! good job on your tennis match today. frankie and i took the winnings, and open - awh!" jason says, and looks towards his daughter and the boy he considered his other son, "david, frankie," jason cries out. 

"happy birthday daddy!" 

jason cries a little as todd reads off the rest of the card, "we opened up an account for your kids college tuition because we know how hard it was to help frankie get through school. enjoy your last three years on earth. love david and frankie." 

as jason cries, he leans over to hug david and frankie. frankie rubs her dad's back as david records the father-daughter duo hug it out. david smiles as he pans the camera over to dillon francis at the make shift dj booth, "hey dillon, play dancing queen!" 

and that starts the song by abba. the vlog squad smiles and jumps around as natalie and frankie hold hands and sing to each other. frankie leans over and side hugs her dad, "happy birthday daddy, love you!" 

"love you too, frankie." 

david smiles as he turns the camera around on him to show everyone jumping around and singing to dancing queen. frankie leans over and kisses david on the cheek to only go back to natalie and sing with the girl at the top of their lungs. 

***

frankienash added to their story! view now

"happy birthday daddy!" 

tagged: jasonnash