"Chill Ace, it's a party just trying to do what ww do at parties, communicate" he said

"I said step, i'd really hate to drown yo ass right now and you know I'll do it" Trey said causing me to face palm myself.

"You're so embarrassing" I mumbled as the guy left.

"Didn't I just let you get a damn boyfriend? What happend to Kash?" He asked.

"Nothing, well I don't think, he's acting weird" I shrugged.

"Go talk to him then dumbass" Trey said

"How? I'm not gonna go over there looking stupid if he doesn't speak back" I said sighing.

"Girl, that's why you bring yo ass over there and demand, I need to talk to you then walk off, you don't gotta ask for shit period!" Ari said doing thr period hand motion and I chuckled.

"Appreciate the suggestion but im not that bold" I said shaking my head.

"You gotta be that bold in a relationship hunny, if you don't talk then it won't be fixed" Ari said.

"I'll tell you what, ima go talk to him, if he doesn't come to you go to him" Trey said and I grabbed him.

"You're gonna be disrespectful" I said shaking my head.

He smacked his teeth snatching away and I sighed.

Kash-

"Oh shit Kayonna dun snitched on ya ass" Brian chuckled causing me to look up and I saw Trey coming my way.

I smacked my teeth then my attention went back to my phone.

"Hi kas-

"Shut the fuck up talking to me" I said cutting some random ass girl off.

She rolled her eyes and walked away then Trey approached dapping me up.

"Wassup with you and Kay?" He asked

"Nothing too serious" I mumbled with my attention still on my phone.

"If it's not serious why you acting weird with Kay?" He asked and I shrugged.

To be honest im not even stressing it foreal that's why ian bring it up or turn it into an argument, ima just sit back and watch to see if she gon go fuck with this Jay nigga.

Trey was getting ready to speak but stopped himself sighing.

"Look don't be a bitch and just chill on her ight? She ain't never been in a relationship before so if you gon be her first, Be her last" he said before walking off.

I sighed and noticed Brian and Derek was looking at me.

"Boy you got some damn nerves, I was over here thinking he was gon hit me and he wasn't even talking to me" Derek said and I smacked my teeth.

"Here come ya girl" Brian said causing me to look up.

Her body was perfect, and that shit just pissed me off even more.

"I need to talk to you" she said strictly before turning off.

Me and Brian looked at eachother shocked as fuck at her tone.

"You better take yo ass over there she sounded serious" Derek said and I sighed getting up following her outside the pool and she crossed her arms.

"What's wrong?" She asked

"Nun serious" I said turning my attention to my phone but she took it.

I was shocked as fuck, it's like another side of her been coming out.