"Ari I-

"Ari I" she mocked getting out tje car and I rolled my eyes doing the same. 

We grabbed our bags then payed to get inside.

"Ayee wassup Ari!" Brian said walking up to us.

"Oh god please don't tell me you're here with Kash?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Hell nah" he replied and she sighed in relief.

"No offence sis I just don't want you stressin" she said resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Im here with Kash, Derek, aaaand Trey" he said winking at me before walking off and my mouth dropped

"Out we go" I mumbled turning out with Ari following me.

"Oh shit, Arianna back in town!" We heard and Ari turned around only to smile at the man.

"You know I go by Ari dumbass" She chuckled.

"Yeah yeah Ace little sister right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yall do know this is my pool party right?" He asked. I guessed he noticed how tensed and nervous I was.

"Oh shit sorry Kg, we were on the way out" Ari said

"Nah it's straight, It's public so enjoy yallselves, if any trouble comes up find me, anything for Ace's family" he said flashing a smile.

Me and Ari waited until he walked away before rolling our eyes.

He calls Trey Ace, so he's just a worker for Trey, only people who calls him by Trey is the people he messes with or family.

"Where you going?" Ari asked

"To the other side, it's crowded" I said trying to hide the fact that I really was just shaky.

"Forgot you was on that shy shit" Ari said following me to the shallow end. 

We was just chilling and talking until I felt a whole being burnt into the side of my neck

When I looked over I saw Kash starring at me causing me to quickly look away but I ended up seeing Trey giving me a death glare.

I should've just took my ass out of the state.

"Don't worry neither one of them will bother us" Ari said and I nodded.

"Wassup beautiful?"

I looked up and saw some ugly lightskin dude that looked like he was in the process of trying to get waves.

I gave him a small smile before waving and turning back to my phone.

He sat nexf beside me causing me to quickly look at Ari.

"You look familiar, you from here?" He asked

"Because that's my sister, so step" I heard causing me to look up and I saw Trey.