🀋Chapter 7: A Blast from the Past🀋

Start from the beginning

"AAAAHHH! Big Sis! The Water!" Dororo screamed as the water was boiling over. Koharu quickly but carefully took the pot off the makeshift shove and set it down on the ground. The teen checked the noodles and saw that they were soft and ready "How about I tell you after dinner okay?" Koharu asked the two with a smile before she puts in the flavor packs into the pot. While Koharu was mixing in the broth the two noticed the delicious scent lingering in the air. "Big Sis, what's that smell? It smells really good." Dororo said with a bit of drool from the corner of his mouth as if to emphasize his point. "It does smell delicious." The old priest said with a smile. "Clearly your noses don't deceive you, my friends." Koharu said with a smirk. "This here is the most influenced food product from my homeland.....It's called INSTANT RAMEN!!!!" Koharu said as she handed the two their own cups of ramen. "R-Ram--enn?" Dororo and the old priest said trying to test out the word. "Ramen, it's basically a noodle dish that's already precooked. All you need to do is add hot water in, wait for at least three to five minutes, and then add in the flavor pouch and presto! Dig in!" Koharu exclaimed as she already dug into her own bowl of ramen. At first, Dororo and the priest were skeptical about the dish they had in their hands but their growling stomachs got the better of them. Once the noodles touched their taste buds it was like their eyes were opened for the first time. "Yummy! This is really good Big Sis!" Dororo emits while stuffing his face full of noddles like he hasn't had a decent meal in a while. "Woah! Slow down Dororo your gonna choke if you eat too fast." Koharu scolds making the boy slow down. "It amazes me that your home has so many wonderful things, miss warrior." The old priest said as he continues to slurp his noodles. "Yeah, like that tent or that torch that doesn't burn. Big Sis, can you tell us about your home please?" Dororo asked with the biggest puppy dog eyes he could make. Koharu tried her best to resist but Dororo's face was too cute so she eventually caved in. "Okay, okay you win..." Koharu said with a slite pout on her face while Dororo smirked in victory. "Well, where do I even begin?" Koharu said as stared at the fire with a distant look on her face.

(Flashback)

"Grandfather I want to know how to hold a sword!" a little girl shouted to the elder man before her. The girl looked to be about six years old, she was about 121.1 cm tall, she had black hair that went down past her shoulders and silver-grey eyes that shined with determination. The little girl was wearing a white summer dress that had a sky blue ribbon tied around her waist. 

"Why do you want to learn hold to hold a sword Koharu?" The middle-aged man asked in confusion

"Why do you want to learn hold to hold a sword Koharu?" The middle-aged man asked in confusion. "I just want to be strong Grandpa!" Koharu yelled as she pumped up her fists in the air. The elder man gave the little girl a doubtful look "This wouldn't be because of what happened last week would it?" The man asked making the little girl freeze. Koharu couldn't deny it but he was absolutely right, last week Koharu found the shocking truth about her origins.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Koharu overheard her Grandparents talking about her in the kitchen one day at first she thought that she was in trouble for getting into a fight with her cousin that day but it wasn't about that. Koharu's curious mind wondered what was it about, so she slowly made her way towards the kitchen entrance, but she stayed behind the wall so her Grandparents wouldn't see her. Koharu couldn't hear anything considering that her Grandparents were talking in their quiet voices. Starting to think it was nothing Koharu was about to leave until "One day she's gonna realize we're not her real Grandparents, Akiko!" Her Grandfather shouted making the whole world stop altogether. What was he talking about? How were they not her real Grandparents? They raised her ever since she was a baby. They told her that their son and his wife died in a car crash so why? Koharu started to feel dizzy and accidentally hit a vase and sending it to the ground.