"Look at dat, you got our daughters about to cry too," he chuckled and Renae laughed softly as she looked down at them and smiled.

"Mommy sorry," she apologized squatting down and opened her arms allowing them to hug her.

"Can I fly Tish out here?" She asked looking up at King.

"You feel like you need to?"

"Yeah... I don't think the small phone calls are working anymore," she admitted as she looked back at the girls.

"Do you want me to call her?" He asked.

"Can you?"

"Yeah, let's get out of here first though I know y'all ready to eat," he chuckled picking Kaari up and Renae laughed picking Reign up.

"We actually ate all of your strawberries,"

"I just put dem in there yesterday," he laughed holding the door open.

"We were hungry," Renae giggled.

"I see," King laughed walking out behind her as Reign tried to have a conversation with him but he only understood three words.

Once they got situated in the truck, King saw that Layton them were behind him and flicked his lights before he pulled out the parking lot.

Renae stared out the window in deep thought as King held her hand.

"What's on your mind Nae?"

"Too much honestly, I just want to sleep it away," she mumbled.

"Are da voices trying to come back?" He asked.

"No... I just feel like I'm going to go crazy or something and I don't know why,"

"I'll call Tish," he told her as he placed his hand on her thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

When they got home, Renae headed upstairs to take a nap and King sat downstairs in the living room playing with the girls after he spoke to Tish about coming out there.

"Is dat right? Why she do dat? Now she gotta walk around with a missing arm," King laughed staring at the Barbie doll.

She had one arm and he assumed Reign had told him that she took it off because she was being bad.

Reign shook her head then popped the doll before putting her to the side and King busted out laughing.

"She's dat bad huh?"

"Un huh," Kaari nodded picking up her doll and picked up the skirt.

"It's cold in here, she needs some pants mama," He said and Kaari stared at him for a moment then looked around the pile for her clothes.

She turned to Reign and said something in her baby talk and Reign nodded getting up and ran towards the back.

King got up to see where she went and Reign ran back inside the living room with their toy bag in her hand.

"Yayyyy!" Kaari beamed wiggling her body and King laughed sitting back down and watched them closely as Reign dumped the stuff out.

Picking up some pants, Reign handed it to Kaari and watched as she struggled to put it on the doll.

Laughing, Reign took it from her and frowned her face up as she concentrated hard on putting the pants on the doll.

When she finally got the pants on the doll she handed it back to Kaari then picked up her Scooby doo toy and started talking to it.