Anthony x Dave

Behind every sporadic yellowed window in the gloomy moonlight, the essence of life bursts through. As we peer into the lives of these people: the windows of the large hotel, we begin to find ourselves becoming somewhat of a god, observing every little creation our mind makes.

Floor 6; room 23. Love was flourishing. Two men were in there: each as dark and mysterious as the other. With chiseled torsos that caught the glimpse of the flaxen light that shone in through the window, the two men stole our attention. As any observer does, we found ourselves growing closer and closer into their narrative: absorbing every word, soaking up every twitch and breath that each character took.

The elusive smile sparked our immersion. It wasn't the common smile that was swept between passing strangers, nor was it the reptilian smile that hissed with a silent rage, it was something else. It was that rare smile that we experience once in a lifetime; a smile so full of love that you can feel a warm embrace as lips twist and turn. And with that smile, we were brought into the room.

Like a diluting ink, their bodies flowed gracefully around the room. Soft, feral grunting and the rattling of silky hair perpetuated through the silence of night as the two men began to fumble and flounder deeper in love. Before we knew it, the longer haired one began slowly travelling down the other man's body, leaving not an inch of it dry. When he had reached his hips, he paused for a moment to gaze into the other man's eyes. It seemed that the naturalness of the whole situation was just a façade as their was a certain worry or discomfort regarding the actions about to happen. Homoeroticism was just another trigger for alienation and give the men's image, it seemed that they needed support. Each looking so entertaining yet so damaged. But all of these worries were quickly brushed away as the standing man caressed the other man's hair, telling him that "if they couldn't accept it, they don't need them." It's almost as if he took the words out of his mouth, before forcing something in. And with a deep and powerful thrust, the long haired man soon found himself choking. Trying to contain his gags, his face contorted into an array of unusual shapes: it was like a circus.

When he had gotten used to this feeling, he made it look easy: enjoyable, in fact. Sheer bliss began to force his eye lids to float. Every pause for breath was cuddled by a bright smile. Then that smile would quickly be filled with the other man's adoration. In the cooling twilight, they seemed to be at their peak. No judgement was passed. No guilt was shared. They were alone together and they were perfectly happy to let their love fly free. We could hear it call: "Tony," was sighed raucously before heavy breathing enchanted the evening, charming every listening ear.

What was once a pasty ivory blundered into a deep crimson as sweat began to bead upon the man's skin. Who we could only assume was Tony was taking this man to a new level of orgasm. Pleasure seeped out of every orifice of his body and shortly before he came, his flesh began to quiver and tremble.

It was now Tony's time. He climbed up the man's body and began kissing him passionately. From a God's perspective, we could see every spark flicker between each of their soaked lips. Then with a great deal of force, the man was pushed down onto the bed. Tony crawled on top of him until his hips were met with the other man's lips. With a gentle grin, Tony guided the man towards him and once he felt himself inside of his mouth his head was thrown back in a deep, voluptuous breath. "Dave," he giggled: for somebody so manly, he was so coy and feminine. Dave glanced up at Tony's beauty. The silver glaze in his eyes sent Dave's heart racing and we could see it practically thumping out of his chest as he took in all of Tony's love. Bracing himself, he deep throated Tony who at that moment was biting so hard on his bottom lip that it began to stain a painful white. As he released his lip, it flicked out from in between the small rupture in the middle of what could have been perfectly straight teeth. Snaking his hands around Tony, Dave began to tug on his dick until he thought Tony was completely satisfied. And once Tony had reached that point, he too began to crumple up spastically.

Dismounting Dave, Tony threw himself down and lay there naked in the cold air. Tenderly, Dave held Tony, kissing his hair lightly and stroking wherever his hands landed. As we focused in on them, we could feel the heat radiating out. It was a bitter night that seemed to be overpowered by the affection of two men. Dave's gentle caresses began to slow down before he pulled Tony in for a tight squeeze and a kiss goodnight.

Another yellowed window turned black.