"I don't know, we should probably-" "shut up" fury got cut of my mj

"Sorry who are you?" "Shut up" mj said again. Peter gave mj a look.

"Uh guys do you feel this" we all stopped talking and felt the ground shake.

"Friday?" Dad an I said at the same time. But Friday didn't respond.

The lights started to flicker. I looked at my repaired watch and saw an image of a huge power consumption.

"Shit" I said under my breath.

"Friday?" Dad tried again. "It's probably just an earthquake" I said.

They all nodded but still had doubt in their eyes.

The ground stopped shaking and we looked around us for the damage but nothing broke.

"Weird" Peter said, "yeah, really weird" I agreed.

"What time is it" I turned back around. "Uhh 4.12 pm why?"

"I.. have a big assignment, Peter I need your help" I started to walk to the door.

"What?" "Help now, mj you too" I gave them a stern look. They followed me out of the room.

"What's going on?" I ignored them until we were in my room.

"A few days ago Friday informed me..."

"Miss stark please wake up" "WHAT" I sat up in bed still half asleep. "All the power of this building is being sucked up" I tried to turn on my lights but it didn't work.

"By what?" I looked at the hologram that showed a big orange power field. "Something not from here" [14]

"This is the same thing" I showed them the hologram. "What do you think it is?" Mj asked.

"Well first guess was the soul world but it can't be" meanwhile Peter was zooming in on the hologram.

"Why not?" Mj asked.

"Because I'm controlling the soul stone, so that would mean I'm doing that, right?" I looked at Peter for confirmation but he didn't hear us.

"Pete? What's wrong?" Mj asks him. "This looks familiar, but I can't remember where I've seen this"

"Well let's find out, quick" mj grabbed her laptop out of her bag and started working.

"Morgan, your dad wants you to come to the conference room" Friday informed. I groaned "alright"

I looked at them apologetic. "It's alright, we'll start working on it" "thanks" I left the room.

I looked from a few meters away through the door of the conference room and saw yet again nick fury. I groaned "why are you still here"

I entered the room but when I looked the the side I saw...

"Carol!!" I ran to her and gave her a hug. "Hey little warrior, long time no see"

"I should tell you that" I laughed and parted away. "So why are you here?"

"I need your help actually" I looked confused. "Mine? Why would you need my help"

"I'm fighting this thing, he calls himself phalanx" "what did he do?"

"Not for you to worry about but I need your help to find him" I waited for her to continue.

"I don't understand" "have you been able to use your mind stone? " Carol asked me/

"What? My stone? No, and these are not my stones, I don't even want them"