The Beginning

Chapter 1

I woke up one morning having no memory. I had apainful sting in my leg, and an even strongerpain in my throat.I was a creature like no other. I was covered in white fur with sharp claws. There were fangs on my teeth sharper than a knife. And eyes that were bright red. What was I?

"Come Lena, come to our side, we can take back our power by defeatingall the werewolfs that stand in our way!" said a soft, yet powerful voice.

"No Lena, that right choice to make is to come to our side, and we all can tear up the vampires to shreads!" yelled a growling voice.

Chapter 2

There were several hisses and growls in my head. And whenI studied myself closely, I relized I was a vampire/werewolf.All of a sudden, I had that sharp pain in my throat and legs. Blood, I had to have blood. Instantly I spotted a glass of red liquid, along with cold cuts on a platter. Within seven seconds the glass and platter was empty.

"Now that you have eaten, choose a side." said the vampire.

"I need to know how I becamethis blood sucking beast first!" I yelled.

"You were created by the gods. They thought if they created you, werewolfs and vampires would quit fighting and make peace. But that is not possible. We all thought that was a silly idea, so we took away your memory."