Final Decision

Chapter 3

Did I really want to die? Did I want to experince what it was like to be a vampire or werewolf? If I died, would I somehow get reborned? Questions tumbled through out my head. Then out of nowhere, I saw figures with bright red eyes walking toward me, vampires. On the other side were more figures with shaggy hair on thier bodies, werewolfs. They didn't look angry, but you could still see anger and impatince in their eyes.

"You must choose a side quickly, or die slow and painfuly if you want your memory back." they said.

"I choose... to stay in this form."

Gasps, hisses, a growls filled the room. To tell you the truth, I was tired of vampires and werewolfs constantly fighting. Surprisingly, they didn't attack. I made a couple friends, and made a couple enimies. One really nice werewolf named Scarlet, even taught me how change back to human form. And we were friends ever since. In my human form, I was about 5'3 with long, silky black hair,blue eyes, and pale skin.

Everything seemed pretty normalafter a while.I enjoyed watching vampires and werewolfs swear at each other. I had to bite, scratch, and kill several vampires and werewolfs if they attempted to battle. But then came that day, that horrible day, when something attacked both werewolfs and vampires, somthing one hundred times stronger. A pack of demons.