Chapter 7: Our Little Secret

Emily's POV

It was now 6:00 PM and we had 'shopped till we dropped' as Hanna would refer to it. We all went into Spencer, Hanna and Arias room and just hung out and ate.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go back into the room, I'm really tired from all that shopping" Ali said as she got up and put her plastic dishes in the trash. Ali made eye contact me motioning with her mind for me to come with her.

"Uh I should go too" I said quickly as I got up. Spencer, Aria and Hanna stared blankly at me with wide eyes. "Since Ali's going to bed I should go in there too so I won't wake her or anything" I explained. Phew got through that one I thought to myself as I said goodnight to the girls and headed back in my room.

"Ali?" I asked right as I shut the door. "When do you think we should tell the girls about us? I hate keeping secrets."

"Soon, Em. I promise. Once we get back home we will tell them." Ali answered. "Now should we get down to business?" She asked winking at me.

I nodded at her smirking as well.

"I'll be right back" she said grabbing her shopping back in her dainty hand and shutting the bathroom door. A few minutes later she came out and my jaw dropped.

Ali's POV

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Emily examined me head to toe. "I know how you love this color pink" I said as I walked slowly towards her.

"Was this the surprise?" Emily questions

"Ya" I responded "you like?" I asked still standing two feet away from her just to tease her.

"Mmm" Emily said "now how about you come over here?" She continues

"Make me" I respond.

"Fine" she says and she threw her shoes and coat on the floor and took off her jeans and t-shirt. "You coming?" Emily asks

I tried to resist but I faced the facts I couldn't. I slowly walked forward until only inches separated us. "Congratulations, Em. You win. Collect your prize" I say.

She then grabs my waist and holds me as she kisses me. She begins to remove the lingerie and I do the same for her. She thrusts me onto the bed and the rest was history.