•4•

Kentrell pulled up to another place with absolutely no house in sight.

"Oh, where are we? Another one of your scary kidnapper friends house?" I asked him smartly.

"Actually, yes...get out."

I got out of the passenger seat and walked up to this guys house.

"Relax, I don't want him taking you to." Kentrell told me with a chuckle opening the door for me.

I stepped inside and saw about 2 boys my age.

"Help, help us please." The boy pleads to Kentrell.

He just ignores them and walks to the kitchen. I walked over to the The 2 boys who were now crying.

"Hey wants your names?" I asked the both of them.

"I'm Nick and his name is Glizzy"

"How old are y'all and how y'all get here?" I questioned.

"We're both 16 and we was walking home together from a party. Glizzy was kinda drunk so I had to guide him back to my house cause I couldn't let him go to his. Then this black car pulled up besides us and asked if we needed a ride, he was a older man with a whole bunch of tattoos and stuff so I thought it would be ok. We got in the car and next thing a I know everything was black." He whispered to me.

"That's so fucking crazy. The guy I walked in kidnapped me to. I was at Walmart getting pads for my girlfriend and he fucking took me. He keeps trying to make me do gay shit and I'm not with all that." I explained to them also in a whisper.

"That's fucking crazy bro, I hate it here." Glizzy peeped up.

"It's ight we getting outta here tonight."

"How?" Nick whispered back.

"Kentrell is in the kitchen making dinner, when we done eating imma knock him out with sum like a pot or a pan then we home free." I told them.

"Ok."

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

2 Hours Later...

"Dinners done!" Kentrell yells from the kitchen.

Me, Nick and Glizzy got up and made our way over to the kitchen.

"This smells good Kentrell. What is this?" I asked.

"It's just burger and fries, relax." He told me as we all took our seat.

I began eating as fast as I could to get this whole plan over with but Kentrell grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Slow down, I know damn well you not that hungry. What's going on?" He asked me and my heart dropped.

"Nigga, you didn't feed me all day." I told him. Nice save Taymor.

"My bad lil baby."

After we was all done eating I offered to clean the dishes. Taymor said yeah but he stayed in the kitchen at the table with his back turned towards me.

I washed to frying pan that he fried the French fries in and drew it back as far as I could. I swung my hand as fast as I could and it hit his head. He feel to the floor and Nick and Glizzy stood up.

"GOO, GOOO, GO." I yelled as we ran outside the front door because Kentrell forget to lock it back.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

A/N: HOW WAS THAT BABES??!?!

40 VIEWS TO UPDATE AGAIN

(IS THERE A TAG FOR NBA YOUNG BOY AND YBN NAHMIR??)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(IS THERE A TAG FOR NBA YOUNG BOY AND YBN NAHMIR??)

(AND YOU YA LIKE GXG) IF SO TELL ME THE TAG!

ALSO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORYS PLZ PLZ PLZ