Chapter 6

Wonyoung's POV
"Wooyoung! Get up! Please get up!" I cry while I'm being dragged. I see the man that knocked Wooyoung out and start to kick violently. He smirks at me and grabs my jaw, "Why, aren't you a beauty? No wonder Wooyoung likes you." I spit at him and he growls saying, "Stupid girl-" He tries to slap me, but a familiar voice says, "Now, now Wonshik. We don't want to have her hurt for my clients, right?" My eyes widen at who it is and Wonshik steps away and huffs, "Yes sir." I see the man that me and the others thought were dead. He snaps and says, "Take them away, I know the perfect place that they can go." Me and the others keeps on squirming, but Boss slaps all of us and keeps us quiet. We go to what looks like a cell first and we get thrown in with the others. Boss says with a sickly sweet voice, "Give me one second and I can find all of you rooms. Except you four," he points at Yunjoo, Yehna, Munhee, and Heemi, "Will come with me right now."

I scream, "No!" He smiles at me, "Oh dear Wonyoungie, it's not your choice. It never has and it never will be." They take them away and a few minutes later, they take us into separate rooms, but Sunni, of course was put in the kitchen.

Yunho's POV
"Wooyoung! San! Jongho!" Me and the others scream, trying to find them. The girls got taken and we have to find the other three to make sure they didn't take the other girls also. I see Mingi looking at something in an alleyway, so I walk up to him, only to freeze. I say, "Guys they're here!" The others come to us and hiss because of how bad they look. They have cuts and bruises everywhere on their bodies and blood is everywhere. I go closer to Wooyoung and see a blade in his leg. I quickly take it out before asking, "Does someone have a cloth that I can use?" Mingi answers, "We don't, but I can rip some of my shirt." I nod and he hands it to me. I wrap it around his leg and see the blade. It looks familiar. I take a closer look at it and gasp. Hongjoong asks, "What is it?"

I answer, "It's Wonshik's blade..." He says, "You don't mean..." I just nod my head and say, "First things first though, we have to get these three somewhere better for me to help them." Everyone nods and take each of them carefully to the closest rooms we can.

Jaehwa's POV
I'm super scared. I hate being here, I hate it with a burning passion. Boss comes in and I shrink and cower away. He says, "Don't be scared, my clients are going to take very good care of you." I try to make rocks come at him, but nothing works. He laughs evily at me, "Awww, is little JaeJae upset she can't use her powers? I heard you got them from my men and their useless because this whole place," he gestures towards the building, "is mermaid proof because I've always made mermaids my pets and never have they gotten away. I mean, they have beautiful, curvy bodies, perfect for everything and everyone always enjoys seeing such rare things." I say, "Shut up!" He tries to slap me and I flinch, but he chuckles and pulls away, "I don't need to hurt one of my prize possessions. Now, do what you do and sit there looking pretty because my client is coming in a few." He walks away and I start to cry and I mumble, "Jongho...."

Yunjoo's POV
Me, Munhee, Heemi, and Yehna hear footsteps and I start shaking. Boss opens the door and gestures towards me, "Stand up, whore." I slowly get up, but he grabs me and forces me up, "I said stand up!" I stand up and he sickly smiles before he slaps me. I see the others try to get to me, but I shake my head a little while Boss is slapping me, kicking me, and punching me. He spits at me when he's done and says, "Clean yourself up slut and get ready for me later." I nod with tears in my eyes when he leaves and the others rush towards me. Yehna tries to heal me, but it doesn't work. She mumbles, "Damn it, this place is power proof." Heemi asks,."What?" She answers louder, "This place is power proof. No mermaid powers work in here, so-" We hear a scream and know automatically who it is. We sigh in sadness, "Sana..."

~few hours later

Sana's POV
I groan from the pain in my body. I hear someone walk in and see a girl older than me, she reminds me of someone though. I ask, "W-Who are you?" My voice is very hoarse from all the screaming, but it doesn't look like they care. She smiles softly before answering, "My name is Hanna, we were supposed to meet a few months ago when you and the others came back from your round on the ocean, but you left before I could say hello to you guys." I blurt out, "You look like someone I know." I close my mouth and try to take it back, but she just laughs. She says, "It's fine, but you may know my younger brother, by the name of Hongjoong." My jaw drops a little at that, I didn't know he had an older sister! She looks around before saying, "Here, drink this, it'll help your throat." She pours the liquid down my throat a little and I moan by the good taste, knowing automatically what it is. It's herbal tea with honey. I drink some more and say, "Thank you, Hanna." She says, "Anytime, now I must leave before he comes back. Stay strong because I know that the boys will come and rescue you." She hugs me softly and then stands up and leaves. In this devilish place where nobody ever smiles, I actually smiled softly because I know that in my heart that the boys will come and rescue us...

Because we joined the pirate kings on their long journey and I could never be happier with them and the girls.