Chapter 1

"We have a choice.. to Live or to exist. I choose to live, but you choose to simply exist," Harry rounds the table, his fingertips dragging along the edge before he stops and looks straight at Louis, "Tell me why that is?"

Louis looks down, unsure of how to answer, "Maybe it's because I don't know what there is to live for."

"tssk tssk," Harry scolds walking over to Louis, " you have plenty to live for darling."

Louis looks up, his eyes glistening with tears, "like what? I'm just a homeless street rat who you've taken in with pity."

"Now.. you know that's not true," Harry says placing his palm against Louis cheek. 

"No!" Louis says backing away from Harry, "I'm right! What am I even doing here? I need- I need to go."

"And where will you go?" Harry yells at Louis retreating figure.

"I- I don't know," Louis says over his shoulder, "I just know I need to leave. Goodbye Kauis."

"CUT!," yells the director, "That's a wrap. We'll pick it up after lunch."

 Harry sinks into the set chair and sighs, finally enjoying a bit of relaxation before a high pitched voice interrupts his thoughts. 

"Good afternoon Harold," Louis chirps plopping down into the seat next to him. 

Harry audibly sighs, and leans forwards crossing his arms on the table, "Hello Louis."

He smiles and places two cokes and some crisps in front of them, " I brought you a snack. I figured you'd need the energy since your acting was a little questionable in that last scene."

"What a twisted gesture," Harry mocks opening the coke.

"I'm not one for politeness," Louis says while chewing on some chips, "I'd rather get straight to the point. I don't really care much for consequences. YOLO am I right haha."

"Hmm," Harry hums while eyeing louis, "That mouth will get you in trouble one day."

"The only trouble this mouth brings is to other people."

"Oh Louis," harry mumbles, "One day you'll learn."

"What," Louis asks, "Didn't quite catch that Harold."

"My name," harry says annoyed, "Is Harry. Which is not short for Harold."

"Pshh well you're Harold to me," Louis says getting up, "I think I'll keep it."

"Alright then," harry says teasingly before getting up and walking away, "see you on set.. Lewis."