Chapter 9 : That Night (18+)

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin: can't wait to see me naked huh?

I was too embrassed to answer and removed his boxer too.

Wait.... This is....
I looked away... It was... Ummm. I am shy
Nooo I am really shy now.

Hyunjin: I guess you're shy. Lemme reduce that hahahha.

Again he was on top of me sucking mt neck. Then he came back to my lips and his hands massaging my breasts. Then it slowly crawled to my clit and that was the moment I lost it. It was too much. And he was rubbing it continuously . I let out a moan.

What was that?? Did a make that sound? Omg

He didn't stop though. He was doing his job with his organs and I was a moaning mess. He then inserted his two fingers into me and I screamed his name.

Y/N: Hyunjin!!!

Hyunjin: tell me if you feel pain.

I was feeling pain. But he started thrusting in and out and it was all gone. I felt a feeling that I had never experienced before.

Is this what people called pleasure? It's completely different feeling and I'm enjoying it very much.

His thrust were being faster and deeper and suddenly he stopped. His fingers were replaced by his toungue and I screamed in pleasure . Soon I felt something build up in my stomach. I couldn't take that.

Y/N: Hyu-Hyunjin I'm feeling something-i-in my stomach .

Hyunjin: you're gonna cum-

He didn't complete the sentence and my liquid rushed over. I was relieved and exhausted at that.
Then he positioned my thighs. I saw he was preparing to push his dick into me. My body tensed up. I was really scared and this is my first time.

Hyunjin: are you ready?

I shook my head, still scared .
suddenly he looked around in tension. I was curious so I asked.

Y/N: what happened?

Hyunjin: I don't have any condom.

Y/N: ohh shit will I get pregnant??

He laughed at my reaction.

Hyunjin: you're too cute. You know that? Idc if you get pregnant tho. But not this soon.

I was again a tomato. This guyy!! Why he always makes me feel so shy aghhh.

He went to the drawer and thank god there was a comdom. Oh yeah ofc these rooms are used for these purposes. Can't believe I did THIS with HIM in a place like HERE!!! -_-

He put on the condom and push my thighs. Seeing him position himself I again got tensed.

Hyunjin: it'll be okay. I'll not be harsh with you.

I closed my eyes. Of course I believed in him. He slowly entered me and I felt immense pain. I screamed his name . He started kissing me and didn't do anu movement until I got used to his length . Then he slowly started thrusting on me while he was sucking my both breasts and slightly biting the nipple.
It was giving me an amount of pleasure that was immense and undescribeable. It was unbearable yet amazing. My moans got louder in ecstasy. He came back to my neck once again leaving purple marks behind. Then again he went to my breasts and then my stomach and all over my body leaving hickeys. Then he started massaging my clit. All this time I was a moaning mess and I could heared his groan too. He went back to kiss me and brought him closer by putting my arms on his shoulders.
Again something was building up in my stomache and it was the same feeling as before.

Y/N: H-Hyunjin I'm gonna cum again.

Hyunjin: hold it for a while. Let's cum together.

His thrusts became faster and harder and deep. It hit my g-spot constantly and I couldn't hold it any longer .

Y/N: I'm cumming-

Hyunjin: me too

We both came together. My liquid was all over his dick. He removed the condom and threw it in the washroom.

We both were panting heavily. I was soo exhausted and tired.

Okay I finally did it!!! WE FINALLY DID IT!!! I'm in no situation to be celebrating. I felt sore between my legs.

Hyunjin: I know you're exhausted. Let's sleep.

Y/N: okay

He gave me a kiss on my forehead. I pecked his lips which caused him to let out a chuckle. We covered ourselves in a blanket and slept while hugging each other. His face was pressed against my chest and hot breath tingling. In others occasion it could have bothered but I was too tired to be awake. So we slept like this.

(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)(ฅ'ω'ฅ)

This is not the end lol. 1 more episode to come and maybe epilogue? Tell me if you want one in the comments .
Well this was the smut basically. I realized I'm bad at writing smuts and this was hillarious lmao .... Lemme know your thoughts 😂
VOTE, SHARE AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST IF YOU LIKE❤