A wet patch tickled my cheeks as I began to rub them roughly only to realize that I had been crying. Crying over a low life like Aaron. He was so pathetic in every way, how the hell can he expect to show up after God knows how long and still expect me to wait like Virgin Mary for him? And who knows, maybe he has had affairs in the past too. He’s probably f*cked some desperate wh0re every single day of his 2 years.

“So, can you get out of my face now, or I’ll tell Sam to kick your STD ass out of my house,” I snarled.

“Is that what you think Sarah?” he asked his breath full of disappointment. “You were and still are the only girl I have ever touched, the only girl I have had inside my body, and there has been no more.”

Now, why didn’t I believe that? Perhaps because he was strikingly handsome, like a freaking angel with a holy halo above his freaking head. So, how can any girl resist him?

“Liar,” I shouted and now those traitor tears seem endless. It felt like I was going back to that night, that night full of love and lies. When he had whispered my name over and over again as I had granted him permission to go deep inside me. I was so naïve.

“I am not lying Sarah,” he answered and by now I realized that Sam had left the room. Where was he when I needed him?

“Prove it,” I said weakly.

Then, before I knew what was happening, his soft lips landed on mine, as his tongue immediately forced its way through my mouth exploring the world behind it. I wrapped my hands around his neck and eagerly kissed him back, nibbling his smooth lips. He moaned as I shoved my tongue into his mouth as began to lick his lips over and over again. It felt so good. He felt so good. My hands wandered above his neck tousling his messy hair. I dug my nails deeper into is hair and he weakly collapsed on top of me. We kissed like there was no tomorrow, like this was the first and the last time we would see each other. He moaned huskily in between the burning kiss and roughly grabbed my waist, planting teasing and hungry kisses all over my body. I tightened my grip around his shoulders as his hands moved slowly below my stomach. I gasped. This felt so good. Unwillingly, I remembered the night. It had felt so right then, me wrapped in his arms wishing to stay like that forever.

But I knew it should have felt bad instead. I was cheating on my fiancée! Shit!

Abruptly, I pushed him away from my fragile body to gaze into his hungry eyes. The eyes that clearly lusted me.

Tough luck.

“We can’t do this Aaron,” I replied weakly letting the tears take over me. “Two whole years I waited, each day like a lifeless zombie, my heart churned so f*cking badly, but you never even had to decency to come visit me. Did you not care or was I just your sex-toy Aaron?”

He flinched at the mention of the word.

“Is that what you think Sarah?” he asked irrated. “That this is all about one quick shag and nothing else. You think that’s why I never let another woman touch me? What the f*uck is wrong with you?”

“What the f*ck is wrong with ME? I could ask you the same thing!” I screamed. “You lied to me Aaron, you found out my weaknesses and played with my heart. You took my virginity and the next day disappeared with a simple letter telling me to f*cking wait for you!”

“What do you think was a better option for me then huh?” he shouted shaking me with anger. My shoulders hurt underneath his hands, but this pain was nothing compared to the wound my heart was suffering from. “I had no other choice but to leave you Sarah, trust me.”

“Trust you?” I laughed humorlessly. “I don’t think I want to go through that same phase in life again.”

“Do you love me?” he asked.

Yes. “No.”

“Don’t lie Sarah.”

I am. “I’m not.”

He sighed. “You are a hopeless liar; I can see from your eyes that you’re convincing yourself with that crap lie.”

Like hell I am. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I pouted, stubbornly crossing my hands across my chest. I was so not giving him the satisfaction. And to top it all off, I was getting married soon after all. With my Sam. But, I can’t help wonder what it would be like marrying Aaron? No, I need to get a grip.

He laughed.

“Your lips say one thing, but baby your eyes say something else.”

I growled at the fact that he knew me so well. Simply one night and he had already managed to read me like a book.

“What do you want Aaron?” I asked.

I really couldn’t deal with his crap anymore. I had an impatient and a possibly angry fiancée to face.

“You,” he whispered. His eyes bored into mine and I could almost feel the pain of a bullet piercing through my pupils. I couldn’t fall for his charms again, could I?

Of course NOT!

But, he says he loves me.

Yeah, and where did it take you last time Sarah?

Maybe he’s changed?

Maybe you’re just stupid to let him play you again Sarah.

He seems like he cares about me now.

Just wants to get in your pants Sarah.

I wailed in frustration as the two menacing voices in my head began to battle again.

“Well, I don’t want you,” I answered. But, deep inside me, I wanted him more than anything in the world.

“I know you do baby, your brain might be convincing to hate me, but I know there’s a place for me in your heart.”

“Like hell there is.”

“I love you,” he said.

Each time he said these three words, my heart melted into a puddle of love and comfort. Why couldn’t I see past those words and reject him? Why the hell was it so hard to do?

“One chance Sarah, just one chance?” he begged me.

I looked away, unable to hold his gaze. Did he know how much he was killing me?

Obviously not, otherwise he wouldn’t be here, not when I was finally moving on with life.

I wanted to say yes, I wanted give him another opportunity to prove him worthy enough. But giving him that chance also meant intentionally breaking my heart again. And I wasn’t ready for it yet.

“I c-can’t Aaron,” I said.

His voice was rough and full with venom. “Why the hell not?”

I flinched away from his touch. I had never heard him use this tone to me. Somehow, it scared me.

“because…because, I’m getting…” I choked.

“You’re getting what Sarah?” he asked.

Didn’t he know? Hadn’t he really paid attention to my hands at all. I figure not, because all he had been doing so far was staring at my face. I couldn’t blame him though, because hats what I was doing all this time too.

“I’m getting…married.”

“WHAT THE F*CK!?!?”

What do you think Aaron’s gonna do?;]

Who should she end up with…Sam or Aaron?

I haven’t planned the story yet, so you can give me ideas and I’ll make the story like you want it;D

Sorry, its been so long since I uploaded last;[

I’ve had like a crazy week, with exams and crap.

Hope you liked it:D

Please comment or vote<3

Iloveyouuu(: