Chapter 4

Recap: "Tell, Jacob Hill...in fact, convince him that his Delilah is dead, and do the same for Delilah."

She gasped. "There's no way in my life, that I'll commit such a crime!"

"Then, its goodbye to your darling sister, I guess," I replied, walking towards the door.

"Wait...how will I be able to do this?" she asked.

That's my girl...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Sarah's POV

What could I do? Like every other fucking times in my life, I felt trapped. Trapped with absolutely no way to escape. On one hand, was my poor and vulnerable sister's life at stake, and on the other hand, that boy Jacob's heart and possibly his whole life would be shattered. Seriously, what COULD I do? I was under strict order from that fucking mother fucker. No words could describe my strong hate towards that bastard. He had ruined my whole family, snatched our innocent happiness and hopes. I wish I could kill him...I really do.

For some reason, I wasn't shocked about Nevil's evil plans. In fact, I knew he had it coming in his disgusting and cunning head. I loathed his brain as much as his repelling face. How the hell could he even EXPECT to have Delilah fallen for him?

Unlike Nevil, Delilah was completely the opposite. I remember her stunning face and generous personality. Al though I hadn't seen my sister for almost 6 years, I loved her to bits: nothing or no one could snatch my sister from me. Not even that ugly fucker Nevil.

*Flash Back 6 years ago*

"Delilah," I screamed. God, it had been almost an hour since I had been looking for that girl.

Where was she? How far could a ten year old child get up to anyway?

It didn't matter to me where she was though; I knew my baby sister and trusted her well enough to let her out on her own without worrying myself. But, on the other hand was mother, who couldn't stay a second without her precious darling daughter, and which is why I was here searching for that little madam.

By now, I had visited every corner of the village and even my legs were demanding a rest, therefor, instead for carrying on with my search, I decided to take a rest for a while. Our village was stunning, beautiful flowers growing on ever side of the pavement and tress of so many kinds that we hardly knew them apart. I loved this place, and had already promised mother that when I grew older, I would live here with my husband and children too. I would up bring them right here in this magical place and accept their happiness. Thinking about my future life always brought a smile on my face, I loved everything...absolutely EVERYTHING about this place. Nothing could ever separate me from here. Nothing at all.

Finally, when my legs felt well enough to carry me around the roads, I began to surprisingly feel worried for my sister. She NEVER too this long to arrive home, where was she? What if something had happened to her? And before I knew it, the two annoying voices in my head were already at war.

"Oh, you worry too much girl, she's fine," whispered the soothing first voice, which was then immediately interrupted by a menacing sound.

"She's TEN for god's sake, anything could happen to her, you =would be damn lucky if she's got home fine, because we all know the mysterious things happening around this place."

"Be quiet," snapped the first voice. "Our Delilah is extremely smart, you just watch, by the time Sarah gets home, she would be completely fine and sitting on her mother's lap."