Chapter-2

Kaira reached college and came out of their car at the same time but they can't see each other as Naira started paying the taxi driver while Kartik went inside the college.

After paying the taxi driver Naira went inside the college and started searching for her class.A group of boys was looking at her from a distance.Naira saw it but ignored them.

Suddenly Naira turned and herself stuck between the boys.

"Bhai dekh to zara kaun aya h." Said a boy.

"Dekhiye plz mujhe jaane dijiye." Said Naira to the group of boys and a tear escaped her eye.

"Aley aley ye to rone lag gayi..tch..tch!" Said another boy and they started laughing.

"Plz mujhe jaane dijiye." Said Naira getting scared.

"Jaane denge lkin pehle tumhe hume dance kar k dikhana hoga." Said a boy smirking.

Naira got shocked and remember how much her mother loved her dancing but after her death Naira stopped dancing.

"Chalo jaldi se start ho jaao humare paas zyada time nhi h." Said another boy.

"Kya ho raha h yahan?" Asked a professor who just came there and the boys moved away.

Naira ran from there but her foot tripped.She closed her eyes tightly in fear of falling but a pair of strong arms held her.Her hands were on his chest and his hands were on her waist holding her tightly.

(Sbne guess to kar hi liya hoga ki Kartik hi h😬😛)

Naira opened her eyes slowly and her eyes met with his.They got lost in each other's eyes.His hot breaths were falling on her face making her shiver.

The bell and they came out of their trance.Kartik made her stand.

"Umm..so..rry!" Apologised Naira.

"No it's okay." Replied Kartik making Naira smile a little.

"Myself Kartik." Said Kartik forwarding his hand.

"Naira!" Said Naira shaking her hand with his.

As their hand touched they felt current passing through their body and took their hands back.

"Are you new here?" Asked Kartik and Naira nodded in response.

"Arey Kartik tu yahan kya kar raha h..chal class ka time ho raha b." Said one of Kartik's friend coming towards them.

So Kartik went from there.Naira too left for her class.

---------------------------

"Excuse Me! Kya mai yahan baith sakti hu?" Asked Naira from one of the girl of her class.

The girl acted like she didn't heard.Naira felt bad.

She quietly sat on the first seat alone.

After some Kartik entered in the class with his friends and saw Naira.Kaira realised that they were in the same class.

Kartik was about to go to naira but the professor entered at that time and Kartik went to his seat.

Everyone greeted the professor.

The professor noticed that Naira was sitting alone.

"Kartik come and sit with Naira on the first bench." Told the professor to Kartik.

"But sirrr.." Said Kartik but he was cut off.

"I don't want to hear any excuses..just come and sit here..she is new here and you should help her." Said the professor sternly.

Kartik recuclantly sat on the first seat.He realised that the professor made him sit with the same girl he met.He somewhere felt happy.

The professor started teaching.Naira was listening to the professor carefully.Kartik saw her and got lost in her.

"She's so cute yrr lekin ye itni sad sad q rehti h..axha hua professor ne mujhe naira k saath baitha diya..lkin yr last bench par zyada maza ata..hn ek kaam karunga kl se naira k saath last bench par baithunga." Thought Kartik smiling foolishly.

"Kartik can you explain what I've teached till now." Said the professor as he saw Kartik not paying attention.

Kartik stood up and was fumbling with words.

"Naira can you plz explain." Said the professor to Naira.

Naira stood up and explained everything.

Everyone clapped for her.(Mere liye to sirf ek hi baar clap hui thi school me😂)

"Very good and you Kartik learn something from her..From tomorrow you are going to sit with her." Said the professor making Kartik happy.

Soon the bell rang and the professor left.

Kartik turned towards Naira.

To be continued..

I'm really disappointed with the number of votes on chapter-1.🙁

Do votes and comments ❤️