Chapter 2: New Flame

::Auriel::

I woke up early in the morning making breakfast.They all had some choices to choose from like sausages,eggs,grits,toast,omelets,

and bacon.

I then got a pan and pot and started clanking them together.

"Everyone get 'cho asses up,we going to the water park today!" I said.

Roc instantly shot up fast .

"Anything to see you in a bikini" Roc said while licking his lips.

"Buddy!!" I yelled and jumped on him.

"We gone get out swim on giiirrl" he said.

I couldn't help but laugh,after breakfast I quickly put on some clothes.I grabbed Roc's hand,while I pulled him out the door.I had on faded acid washed shorts,a black half belly shirt,and my black and white Jordan 9s.Cadyn wanted to go shopping for bikinis with me so prod decided he should come along too.

As Prod pulled off with Cadyn in the front seat and me and roc in the back.My song 2 on by Tinashe came on

Man I love to get on,I love to get 2 on,when the drink be too strong

When the drink be way too strong

Get faded turn up and pour it all up till I can't even take no more

Get ratchet gone gone yea,lets roll

I love to get on I love to get 2 on

As the song finished everyone was staring at me.

"Damn girl,you sound just like Tinashe bruh" prod said.

"And you look like 'ha too" cadyn said.

I laughed to myself and started twerking with cadyn to No Flex Zone.Once we got to the mall me and Cadyn headed to the swim wear section,while the boys waited while we picked out bikinis.

We both came of the dressing rooms at the same time.I had on a cheetah print bikini,while cadyn had an white and pink one.

"Damn,bae got hella clappas" said cadyn

I just walked off laughing.

After we purchased them we went home and got ready.

Me and cadyn went our separate ways in the shower since it was a 2 shower bathroom.After we finished we put on our bikinis and put on our shorts and went downstairs.I got on Roc's back as we all walked to the water park.

He bent down and almost made me fall because he kissed my forehead.I bent down further and kissed his soft juicy lips.As the others were watching I felt Prince staring at me so I turned around.He was actually staring at me while Ray was just staring at my ass.

"You only supposed to look at head to waist Ray" I whined.

"Damn,im sorry" he said.

Once we got there I took off towards the splash pad with Roc.

He chased me around as I ran like a lil kid.He then took me to the slide.On the slide he put me on his lap while he held my waist.

"Ewwww,roc you hard as fuck bro" I said while laughing.

"No I'm not" he blushed.

I then started twerking while he held my waist.I stopped when I saw Ray and Prince come our way.We ran all the way across the park and got some hotdogs.After the hotdogs we sat down and talked it was now around 1:00 and I wanted to go somewhere else.

Since I brought change of clothes I put them on.I had on some tribal leggings,a half shirt right above my belly ring that read "Baddie" in purple,and my Oreo jordans.

We left and headed to go get some pizza.We went to my favorite pizza place,which was New York Pizza and sat down.A lightskinned girl with a bob asked for our drinks.

"What kind of drinks would you all like?" she said

"Coke for me"ray said

"Lemonade for me"cadyn said

"Raspberry Lemonade for me" prod said

"Sprite for me" said roc and me

"Root beer for me" peince said

"Okay so, 1 coke,1 lemonade,1 raspberry lemonade,2 sprites,and 1 root beer"she said

We all nodded our heads as a cute mixed boy with braces asked what kind of pizza we wanted.

We all got 1 cheese pizza and the other one was pepperoni.He winked at me and walked off.

"Oooo pizza boy feeling you ari" cadyn said

"Nahh" I said

I then looked at Prince and saw he looked mad.I ignored and saw the girl and boy bring our pizza and drinks.As he handed me my pizza he secretly slipped his number in my hand.I laughed and looked at him and nodded my head.

As I ate my pizza Prince looked at me madly I asked him what's wrong.

"What's wrong prince?" I said

"Nothing"he said

"Come on,tell me what's wrong"i said

"You know what,ill tell you what's wrong.you're walking around here like a lil whore,all up on roc and shit kissing and hugging and sitting in his lap that's what's wrong!" he yelled

After I finished my pizza I looked at him one last time and walked out of the building crying.Roc took me home as I cried he comforted me and led me up to my room and left a few minutes after.

::Cadyn::

"Imma beat 'ya nappy headed ass just watch" I said.

"How could you say that to her man,that's not cool"ray said

He just sat there we all got up and went to the house as I continued to be mad.

::Auriel::

I layed on my bed thinking about how Prince could say that to me.

I heard a knock on the door and answered the door.

To my suprise it was ???

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Who do you think is at the door?

Why do you think called Auriel a whore?

Is Prince somewhat jealous of roc?

What do yall think about Roc's and Auriel's behaviour?

Find out all this in the next chapter.

*Auriel's bikini in multi media*

25 reads 10 votes 5 comments

For next chapter!

👑Imdatmisfit👑