SIDE STORY: STRAIGHTENING HIS PATH CHAPTER 1

Blood splatter everywhere, multiple bodies of women lying on the ground. A man in a golden robe lying on a bed skinny and cold. Two young man standing and looking down at those bodies, one has a mischievous smile on his face and the other one has coldness in his eyes.

"What should we do with these bodies?" A man in black robe asked.

"Bury them somewhere" The other one replied.

"How about your father?"

"Leave it to me, everything is already been set."

--

The peaceful and quiet morning was disturbed by an alarming shout, everyone at the koi tower falls into a state of confusion. Jin Zixuan arrived at the scene witnessing an indecent situation, he almost throws up. He feel so disgusted, he can't look at the person inside properly, just by seeing it once made him feel so sick. The same feeling discern by everyone else who're also present at the scene, Jin Guangyao noticed that his brother has arrived, he hurriedly approached him and tried to pull him out of the place.

"Brother! Please stay out, this is not something you should see" Jin GuangYao said worriedly, they might be half brothers but Jin Zixuan never treated him bad.

"A-Yao! What happened? Why! This is... This is so obscene!" Jin Zixuan punched the wall and almost got broke.

Jin GuangYao could only sigh and make a disappointed face, everyone knows that the leader of LanLingJin Sect is a lothario and spreads his seeds recklessly. But no one could have thought that he would have a shameful death.

The news about the death of LanLingJin sect leader spread like a deluge that even a person who lives in the deepest part of the mountain heard of it. Some people grieved but most of them felt so embarrassed that they want to curse even the soul of this loose horse who died because of too much sex!

Aside of that, there's still another problem that needed to be solve instantly.

"Who will be the next sect leader?" An elder said.

"Normally it's Zixuan, but after the horrible death of his father, he suddenly fell ill." Another one said.

"Well, it's only a fever! It's nothing serious, but we can't wait for his recovery. Madame Jin is also not in good shape, looks like the shock of her husband's death really hit her badly."

JinGuangYao can see their ill intentions, he can't let these old wolves to succeed in their plans. He stood up and gathered his courage, he even asked for the presence of the wife of his brother in the meeting for his announcement to be solid and valid!

"I will be the sect leader until my brother is well and healthy again" He declared with no hesitation.

Jiang YanLi see him as someone who's gentle and kind, someone who cares for his family and someone who is capable for this job, so why not let him be the sect leader until her husband fully healed? With madame Jin and Jiang YanLi's support and because rightfully he is next to the position after Jin Zixuan, Jin GuangYao become the sect leader temporarily. He did everything he could to be a good and ideal leader for his sect. Jin XuanYu also known as Mo XuanYu before, is also a half brother of his that supports and follow him around, XuanYu just recently came back to live at the koi tower again after being sent back to his mother's side before but right after he met Jin GuangYao, he immediately got attached to him. He see Jin GuangYao at the same light as Jin Zixuan, he respect him and admire him.

XuanYu always help him in everything, like handling some documents. Today as usual XuanYu is helping Jin GuanYao with some documents, he excitedly knocked at the door with a big bright smile on his face.

"Brother, it's XuanYu!"

"Come in" Jin GuangYao replied.

XuanYu slowly open the door, he peeked at his brother before entering the room.

"Ah! Brother, are you going somewhere?" He asked, after seeing Jin GuangYao ready to leave.

"Yes, there will be a meeting with the other sect leader today. Can you handle the other things here for me?" He smiled.

"Okay Take care!" Right after Jin GuangYao left for the meeting, he started taking care of everything, putting away what is needed to be put away. He found some dirty and old books mixed with others, out of curiosity he opened the book and started to stride along those deep and unfamiliar words.

"What are these?" He tried to understand the content of the books but this is new to him, he read it again and again until he cope some of it.

"So this is what it's all about! Something like this actually exist!" He closed the book and let out a sigh of satisfaction, "The contents of this books is like a whole new world, something that never been explored before. I wonder who wrote it?" He opened the book again and flipped to the last page.At the bottom of the last page, a name is imprinted. The name rings a bell, it sound so familiar to XuanYu.

"WEI WUXIAN"

"Where did I heard this name? Mmm... I'm pretty sure I've heard it somewhere before." He tried to remember but in the end he couldn't at all.

It's already dark outside when he realized that he didn't do a single work.

"Oh no! I need to put these to the right place fast!" he hurriedly gathered the books and walk in a pace. He opened an unfamiliar door with the thought that this is where he should put all of the other books and documents. The room looks normal, a mirror and numerous books, but there are things that aren't normal at all that XuanYu got surprised.

"What are these?" He asked himself. He examined all of it one by one, "Why does brother Yao has these kind of things?" Flipping and turning around everything he touches, until a familiar item caught his attention. It's a fan, if someone who's not part of LanLingJin sect or someone who doesn't know them personally saw it, they will think that it just a normal fan. But since XuanYu is, and because he saw that fan several times, with just one glance he knew who owned that.

"Why! Why does brother Yao! No way!" He picked it up and placed it close to his heart. Jin GuangShan might be a heartless and useless father, but still, he is his father! Someone who took him in when he was a child and taught him several things about cultivation, even though there's no much love in it, he still thought of him as his father.

XuanYu is kind, pure and innocent in mind and heart, he calmed down and thought of the brightest possible ways why Jin GuangYao has that fan. He come into a conclusion that Jin GuangYao only kept the fan of their father for affectional reason. He decided that he'll ask Jin GuangYao about it when he gets home, not just about the fan but all about the books that he found.

CHAPTER END. 

A/N: I wrote this before the extra 2 part 1 so the continuation of the extra 2 still on process.

Thank you :3