Moonlight Rings And Side Deals☽22☾

Start from the beginning

"Oh, that doesn't bode well." Klaus muttered.

"Are you trying to kill us?" She heard Jackson ask angrily.

"I don't think you should touch that." Andrew warned Klaus.

"Elijah, tell me what's going on, now!"

She doesn't get an answer and instead she heard an explosion before the line cut off.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel paced around in the study when Elijah, Klaus, Andrew, and Jackson, all looking very disheveled and covered in ash, return home.

Jackson groaned, and turned to Elijah. "I got it."

Isabel ran towards them. "Thank god you're alive!" She gave Jackson a hug and looked at Elijah over his shoulder and mouthed a 'Thank you' who mouthed a 'you're welcome' in return.

Isabel remembered when she first met Elijah and Elena did the same with Damon. It seemed so long ago now.

Isabel sat Jackson down to tended to his wounds. "Hayley!" She called out. "They're back!"

"I'm fine, too, thanks for asking." Klaus said with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah. I'm fine too. Not that anyone asked." Andrew muttered as he sat in a chair looking just fine.

"Good to know," Isabel said.

"What happened with the stones?" Hayley asked as she entered the study.

"Scattered across the bed of the Mississippi, I'd imagine," Elijah told her with a sigh.

Klaus poured himself a drink. "Marcel's not a fool. He knows an empowered werewolf army would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans. The explosion is his way of saying he means to prevent that. For all the good it'll do him."

"Well, it did him pretty damn well, didn't it?" Isabel looked at Elijah, who frowned deeply.

"This is my fault." Jackson blamed himself as he hung his head low. "I'll find a way to fix it." He promised.

Isabel's face softened as she rubbed his shoulder affectionately. "No, Jack, you're hurt. No one's blaming you." She assured the wolf.

"I'm blaming you! Those stones will be hard to replace." Klaus looked over at Elijah and smiled evilly. "Fortunately, I always have a backup plan."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Francesca walked into the compound with five other men, all of whom are wearing suits, and one of whom is carrying a briefcase. Klaus, Elijah, Isabel, Hayley, Andrew, and Jackson go downstairs to greet her.

"You can't seriously mean her!" Isabel exclaimed in disbelief.

"She's a gangster, Klaus!" Hayley told him.

"I see her more as a means of procuring rare items at short notice." He turned to Francesca and her entourage. "Greetings, Ms. Correa! I see you've brought company."

"These are my brothers. I always include them in delicate business matters." She turned to her brothers with a stern look. "Fellas, meet Mr. Mikaelson."