"Well, I haven't told you yet... uh, I was gonna tell you, but you were staring at Iida-kun and Micchan so I'd thought you wouldn't hear me... and I was about to tell you, but you just asked what was I saying, so now I answered that question before the first one—"

Bakugou felt his brain short circuiting. Despite all the words she just said, none of them answered his question.

He felt her shift uncomfortably, muttering about how much she just rambled and probably annoyed him even more, as if he wasn't there and he couldn't hear her.

"Oh, uh— so my quirk is... Bionic Vision, Bakugou-kun," she spoke in a rushed whisper.

His brow arched in curiosity.

"The fuck is that?"

"Well, basically... I can run simulations in my head to achieve the best possible outcome to any situations, so like, say I wanted to punch you..."

He had to admit, that was kinda cool.

"Yeah, whatever. I don't need a demo right now, we don't have time for that shit. What else can you do, Weird Eyes?"

"Well, uh, I can analyse our surroundings and... I pretty much have access to most information with a blink of an eye."

Pun or not, it was actually true. And now he sort of understood why she never stood out to him— because she was more strategically based instead of resorting to physical solutions. No wonder why she got 100% on her written exams, she basically had the whole Internet and God-knows-what implanted in her brain. That was cheating, he thought.

"Just tell me what to do and I'll deactivate the bomb myself."

"No."

"Huh?"

How dare she.

"By the looks of it, the bomb placed by Aizawa-sensei is a timed IED."

He noticed how her eyes shone a bright shade of red whenever she accessed information.

Glasses and Raccoon Eyes came back battered, and with the heavy weight of failure hanging upon their shoulders. It was Deku and Tail's turn next, and soon enough it would be theirs. He cursed at Aizawa for such unconventional pairing.

"So what? You analyse the route, tell me where to go and I'll deactivate the bomb," he grumbled.

"And how do you plan on doing that?" She inquired with a defiant tone, riling him up.

"You know how you fight an explosion? With another explosion," he grinned, holding his hand up, emitting sparks that sent the girl a few steps back.

Not so brave now, huh? Thought so.

"No."

"You little—!"

She looked up at him, with a shy smile on her face. It was impossible not to look down at her, as she stood short next to him, barely reaching his shoulder. He couldn't help but notice the bump of her breasts struggling against their blue uniform, whose zipper was slightly down due to the relentless afternoon heat.